Companions forum

18/M 3 months in SE Asia - where will you be?

• Niksput

Joined Travelfish
    14th May, 2012

This is more of an informal thread, just to see where people will be over the next few months.

I'll start: Flying into Bangkok mid-June and then taking it from there. Doing the classic Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand route, but not too sure which order to do them in yet!

Obviously since my travel plan is so loose, i'm looking to 'bump into' people, and see how we get on, before planning to do a whole leg of the journey together.

So yeah, anyone who feels like they want a companion for a while, post here. If lots of people post, then hopefully lots of meetings will be arranged.

:)

Jake

#1 Posted: 14/5/2012 - 07:22

• Advertisement

• Kabana111

Joined Travelfish
    11th May, 2012
    Location United Kingdom

I'm in :)
    Cambodia July and August!

#2 Posted: 14/5/2012 - 07:34

• Niksput

Joined Travelfish
    14th May, 2012

I'll probably be there the same time as you, i'll be aiming to be in Phnom Penh for early July. Where in Cambodia are you aiming to go?

#3 Posted: 14/5/2012 - 07:38

• Kabana111

Joined Travelfish
    11th May, 2012
    Location United Kingdom

I'll be mostly in Siem Reap, most of my friends are there but will be in PP a few times, got a local friend at the university. Might just travel a bit too, depends on money!

#4 Posted: 14/5/2012 - 07:52

• Niksput

Joined Travelfish
    14th May, 2012

Cool, can I message you when i'm in the area? Could do with some advice!

#5 Posted: 14/5/2012 - 07:59

• Kabana111

Joined Travelfish
    11th May, 2012
    Location United Kingdom

Aye that's grand! :)

#6 Posted: 14/5/2012 - 09:00

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.