Companions forum

June - aug solo 27F

• Kateylass

Joined Travelfish
    18th May, 2012

I shall be arriving in Bangkok beginning of June, only planning a few nights stay there then heading up to Chang Mai, after there my travel plans are flexible but heading towards Singapore for a flight to Australia the beginning of August. Planning on travelling on a budget but also making the most of my adventure, up for being the tourist, trekking, partying, would like to learn Thai cookery and massage and hopefully pick up some of the language. Would like to go to Laos and Cambodia on my way south as it would be rude not to. If anyone has similar plans in mind and would like to join me just get in touch.
    :-) happy travels xx

#1 Posted: 18/5/2012 - 16:47

• Advertisement

• Kabana111

Joined Travelfish
    11th May, 2012
    Location United Kingdom

Heya, I'll be in Cambodia in July and August if you're up for meeting then!
    :) (20/F/UK)

#2 Posted: 18/5/2012 - 18:15

• Leigh2012

Joined Travelfish
    17th May, 2012

I will be in Bangkok 8-10th June, where are you heading to there?

#3 Posted: 18/5/2012 - 21:17

• Kateylass

Joined Travelfish
    18th May, 2012

I'm only planning on staying in Bangkok for a couple days which would mean heading for Chang Mai on the 7th but would happily stay on for the weekend if you want to meet up. Are you planning on staying in Bangkok for a while? I've booked 2 nights accommodation in a hostel in the Silom area just outside of Bangkok.

#4 Posted: 19/5/2012 - 10:33

• Aj_Traveller

Joined Travelfish
    19th May, 2012
    Location United Kingdom

Hey,

I'm a 32/M from London. I am heading to Thailand on 8th July travelling Solo throughout SEA for a year after quitting my fulltime job in London. I am doing volunteering work teaching english and helping build local communities. I am staying in Thailand initially for 3 months, and then moving around depending on where my help is needed and the people I meet along the way.

Let me know where you'll be in Thailand and we'll see if we're in the same area at the same time!

#5 Posted: 19/5/2012 - 17:54

• Abhisek

Joined Travelfish
    29th February, 2012

Hey people..I will be landing in Bangkok on the 22nd of June. After that I plan to travel around the country for a couple of weeks at least. Have no specific plan in mind. Basically I want to move around and explore the sights, culture, food, etc.

If anyone wants to travel together or meet up, let me know..

#6 Posted: 20/5/2012 - 04:18

• Leigh2012

Joined Travelfish
    17th May, 2012

Hi Katey, I get to Bangkok on the 8th for 2 nights, fancy chatting on FB and arranging to meet for a few beers?

#7 Posted: 21/5/2012 - 21:47

• Kateylass

Joined Travelfish
    18th May, 2012

My fb is Kate O'hagan x

#8 Posted: 22/5/2012 - 04:30

• Leigh2012

Joined Travelfish
    17th May, 2012

Where are you listed as from on there Kate, there are lots of you!!

#9 Posted: 22/5/2012 - 16:46

• Kateylass

Joined Travelfish
    18th May, 2012

Ooops sorry! Hometown Glasgow, dyed red hair, pulling a stupid face!! X

#10 Posted: 22/5/2012 - 18:07

• Advertisement

• feedee150

Joined Travelfish
    1st April, 2012
    Location United Kingdom

Hey. I'm flying to Bangok on 27th June and also then moving to Oz on 9th August, so can maybe catch up with you along the way? Only have a loose plan so far to try and fit in as much as poss in 6 weeks (thai/laos/camb - think I'm going to have to rule out 'nam this time boo)

Cheers
    Fee.

#11 Posted: 28/5/2012 - 18:06

• Kateylass

Joined Travelfish
    18th May, 2012

Leigh did u not manage to find me? If u enable ur private messages I can sent my email! Getting close to departure now - exciting!!

#12 Posted: 1/6/2012 - 16:50

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.