Companions forum

BKK to Ankor Wats/ Siem Reap

• anner

Joined Travelfish
    29th May, 2012

Hi all,

I'm heading out from the States (33yro female) to Thailand and starting my 3 wk trip solo and meeting up with friends half way into to my trip. I'm heading from Bangkok to Siem Reap for Ankor Wats around the 26th of July (flexible a +/- a day)... looking for people that would like to travel together.

Also would riding the bus be gamble since it's rainy season then? Any info would be much appreciated! thanks...

Annie

#1 Posted: 29/5/2012 - 01:59

• Advertisement

• terryjose

Joined Travelfish
    28th May, 2012

Hi I am in Siem Reap, Cambodia from July 21st to July 26th. I have already booked my accommodation and would like to meet friends there..will you be around?

#2 Posted: 15/6/2012 - 20:44

• anner

Joined Travelfish
    29th May, 2012

Hi terryjose,

I might just get there when you leave. But I'm flexible and will contact you if I head out early. Where will you be staying? I haven't found accommodation yet.

#3 Posted: 19/6/2012 - 13:15

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.