Companions forum

Anyone in Bangkok and just as confused as I am? 30/f/USA

• idreaminthai

Joined Travelfish
    5th April, 2012

Landed this morning and spent the last few hours getting lost at Chatachak. If anyone else is new to the city and wants to explore, send me a message!

#1 Posted: 16/6/2012 - 03:37

• Advertisement

• CraigMelson

Joined Travelfish
    16th June, 2012

Hey! I just got in myself (26//m/uk) and haven't got much of a clue what's going on either here and it'll be great to explore this city with someone equally as confused....

#2 Posted: 16/6/2012 - 05:24

• idreaminthai

Joined Travelfish
    5th April, 2012

I enabled private messaging, so get ahold of me! Or if you have a Facebook, let me know how to look you up!

#3 Posted: 16/6/2012 - 06:02

• busylizzy

Joined Travelfish
    31st December, 2007
    Location New Zealand
    Total reviews: 20
    Places visited:
    At least 107

FYI - You haven't quite enabled private messaging... in the Member Centre area, go to Profile -> Edit Profile, then:
    - Make sure Private messaging is Enabled, AND
    - Profile = Public.

You'll know that you have PM enabled when you the blue 'Private Messaging' hyperlink under your user name in your posts. (You'll see if under my user name).

#4 Posted: 16/6/2012 - 06:41

• pezjane87

Joined Travelfish
    17th June, 2012

Hey, if you are still confused PM me - your private messaging isn't turned on. I arrived in Bangkok on thursday - am on Khoasan and am struggling to feel comfortable with constant berating by tuk tuk and taxi and travel agents etc. I would love to have someone to explore it a bit - went out the other night with some girls I met and had a great night with great thai people but we had a knowledgable guy who could take us to the genuine Thai places. Would love to see more of the genuine thailand x

#5 Posted: 17/6/2012 - 07:31

• idreaminthai

Joined Travelfish
    5th April, 2012

Pezjane87...sorry about that! It's enabled now, so I hope to hear from you.

#6 Posted: 17/6/2012 - 12:31

• Abhisek

Joined Travelfish
    29th February, 2012

Hey people! I (30, M ) landed in Bangkok yesterday. Went around the place. Well even I will admit its a bit confusing. Care for a meet up anyone so that we can travel together??

#7 Posted: 22/6/2012 - 23:09

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.