Companions forum

29/M/US in SE Asia from Nov-Dec

• rydaz

Joined Travelfish
    27th June, 2012
    Location United States

Hey guys,

I am new to the site and just kind of getting a feel of how things work around here. It's nice to see a good amount of travelers going to S.E. Asia at the end of the year. I plan to be out there for about 6 weeks from Nov-Dec and would be interested in meeting up for a bit with other travelers.

Other than a round-trip flight from the US to SEA, nothing else is confirmed right now. I am still deciding on exactly where to go, but hoping to visit Japan, Malaysia and Thailand. I am also considering maybe Cambodia or Vietnam, Indonesia or anywhere else nearby. I will leave a couple of weeks open to just wing it.

I realize that it's probably too early for anyone else to know what their plans are, but figured I'd just leave this out here. If anyone has any suggestions or think they might be in the same area, I'd love to hear from ya!

#1 Posted: 27/6/2012 - 22:48

• Advertisement

• Walaa

Joined Travelfish
    29th June, 2012

Hi There,

My plans are pretty much similar to yours. I would love to start in Tokyo and work my way down till Bali. I will be there from Nov12 till maybe April....I plan to take my time and stay as long as I need to.

#2 Posted: 29/6/2012 - 08:08

• rydaz

Joined Travelfish
    27th June, 2012
    Location United States

Oh wow, you have a lot more time to explore out there. My plans for now is also to start off in Tokyo and end the trip in either Bangkok or Singapore. Maybe things will change and I get to spend a little more time out there!

#3 Posted: 1/7/2012 - 22:26

• goblin6

Joined Travelfish
    7th July, 2012

hi Rydaz, im looking to fly from UK to Bangkok (1 night) then down to Vietnam (maybe 2-3 nights) then move onto Cambodia for approx 10 days, sometime in November.... will this fit in with your plans?
    Cheers

#4 Posted: 7/7/2012 - 06:24

• rydaz

Joined Travelfish
    27th June, 2012
    Location United States

goblin6 - If you will be in Vietnam or Cambodia towards the end of November, then yes we may cross path. I am starting to get a better idea of what my plans will be. I would still like to leave a week or two open to just wing it.

If anyone else is going the same routes, send me a message.

#5 Posted: 22/9/2012 - 19:15

• goblin6

Joined Travelfish
    7th July, 2012

hi Rydaz
    Keep me updated with your plan, im also planning to get there late November, have you got any set dates/itinerary?
    You can send e mail direct to
    newperspective5@yahoo.com
    Cheers

#6 Posted: 3/10/2012 - 04:05

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.