Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

27/f and 30/f looking for travel buddies through SEA - July 12-Aug 15

Posted by byondthsea on 28/6/2012 at 20:07

We are flying in from NYC and arriving in Bangkok on July 12th and traveling for about 5 weeks. We hope to go through cambodia and Vietnam, and then fly back down for the full moon party. Looking for travel buddies!

#1 byondthsea has been a member since 27/6/2012. Posts: 11

Posted by jwalk on 29/6/2012 at 11:58

Hello there,

I am 30/F from Canada. Arriving in Bangkok on July 10th. I will likely explore the city for a couple of days. Nothing else really planned as of now :) Would be great to have a couple of buds..

Chat soon I hope

Jenn

#2 jwalk has been a member since 28/6/2012. Posts: 7

Posted by byondthsea on 3/7/2012 at 21:21

Hi Jenn! Would live to meet up! Have you booked a place yet? We just booked a hostel called Nap Park on a Khao San Road. If you haven't booked anything yet, check it out.. It looks pretty nice. I arrive the morning of the 12th... Maybe we can pick a time and place to meet up?

Lauren

#3 byondthsea has been a member since 27/6/2012. Posts: 11

Posted by diliev on 4/7/2012 at 07:07

Hi ya

myself and couple of my friends are landing in Bangkok on 8th of July in the morning. Coming from London. We will stay there until 10th and then heading south to Surat Thani. We will explore Ko Samui, Ko Phang and potentially Phuket. Coming back on a flight to Bangkok on 14th. Then heading towards Siem Riep in Cambodia.

Few days there and we will continue to Vietnam.

If our roads cross it would be great to meet with any of you and have a drink :)

We are 29/M, 29/M, 28/F.

Let me know. My email address is diyan.iliev@yahoo.co.uk

Diyan

#4 diliev has been a member since 25/6/2012. Posts: 6

Posted by byondthsea on 4/7/2012 at 10:24

That would be great! We will probably head to Siem riep right around the same time! Are you staying a night in Bangkok first? If so, maybe we could travel together toward that area! Otherwise I'm sure we ll cross paths through Cambodia. My email is byondthsea@gmail.com

Lauren

#5 byondthsea has been a member since 27/6/2012. Posts: 11

Posted by Smackenzie on 8/7/2013 at 09:44

Hi, I also arrive in bangkok on the 10th July Jen, maybe we can meet up that night or the next morning? My flight gets in at just after 6pm supposedly. I've booked an expensive room on khao San road but was gonna check out a couple of cheaper places first since I haven't paid a deposit.

#6 Smackenzie has been a member since 2/7/2013. Posts: 5

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.