Companions forum

22/F Heading to Thailand for a month!

• genanz

Joined Travelfish
    9th July, 2012

Hey Guys,
    I'm a laid back kiwi girl looking to travel after my teaching contract finishes here in Korea. I will head to Japan and China first - visiting family and friends then will arrive in Bangkok on or around the 30th of October. I haven't sorted out exact itinerary yet as I'm still figuring stuff out. I'll probably be in Thailand for 3 weeks to a month and will venture up North first. Love to do a bit of hiking, national parks, elephants etc then will head down to the Islands for a bit of beach time. I'm definitely a go with the flow sort of person so I don't like to plan too much in advance, just a rough plan will do. Let me know if you're around and want to join me for a bit!

Cheers,
    Gena

#1 Posted: 9/7/2012 - 11:45

• Advertisement

• Sunshin

Joined Travelfish
    23rd August, 2012

Hey Gena,

I'm a 25 year old from India and I'm also looking for someone to travel with around South East Asia. I'm hoping to visit Thailand, Cambodia and maybe Malaysia, and will be heading out there mid October for the Full Moon parties!

Get in touch if you're interested,

ba.suhas@gmail.com

I really don't want to head out there alone!

#2 Posted: 23/8/2012 - 14:47

• cameoalexa

Joined Travelfish
    24th August, 2012

When do you get back? I am going for a month in November and I'm pretty laid back also, I don't really like planning too much but I sort of want to have some idea where I'm gonna start and really cool/fun things I shouldn't miss! Let me know, that would be great!

#3 Posted: 24/8/2012 - 10:33

• genanz

Joined Travelfish
    9th July, 2012

Hi,
    When do I get back to NZ? Just before Christmas.
    I arrive in Bangkok about the 30th of October. Then I was originally thinking going up North first, however, could go down to the beaches first, whichever works out better. What were you thinking of doing? I'm now also heading to Vietnam as I have a flight out of Ho chi minh city on the 2nd of December to meet friends in the philippines. Yes I was thinking I need a bit more of a plan. Just bought a guidebook !
    Definitely want some beach time, island hopping. Aswell as doing a jungle trek up north as I really enjoy hiking.
    Do you have anything on your 'must do' list?

#4 Posted: 27/8/2012 - 09:45

• Dan321

Joined Travelfish
    6th October, 2011

Will be in Thailand for 2 weeks in Nov, I am an Male from New York. No major plans would like to just travel around. PM me if you like
    thanks

#5 Posted: 10/10/2012 - 13:02

• ijazhabib

Joined Travelfish
    11th October, 2012

Hi Gena,

Do you have an email...

regards
    ijaz

#6 Posted: 11/10/2012 - 15:44

• kingpatrick7

Joined Travelfish
    3rd October, 2012

Hi,

27 m Canada... will be travelling to Japan (end of oct), then Thailand (oct-nov) before ending up in Australia/NZ (from December -april)

Anyone feel free to contact me if you're looking to meet up :)

Patrick.Lodeserto@gmail.com or facebook me

#7 Posted: 11/10/2012 - 22:35

• stellix

Joined Travelfish
    7th October, 2012
    Location Malaysia

will be at chiang mai for yi peng festival 26th nov to 30th

PM me or email me -> stellix@gmail.com if you want to join.

#8 Posted: 12/10/2012 - 03:55

• Ernslab

Joined Travelfish
    28th October, 2012

Hey,I am also traveling through Thailand in mid November, message me if you there about that time*

#9 Posted: 28/10/2012 - 00:32

• Retroscan

Joined Travelfish
    30th October, 2012

Hi there
    I'm gonna be in Thailand between dec 28th and jan12th.. Anyone joining me will be getting free accommodation :) but I get to choose who goes:)
    33 male
    Gimme a shout on 5almankhan786@gmail.com

#10 Posted: 30/10/2012 - 20:27

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.