Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

22/F Heading to Thailand for a month!

Posted by genanz on 9/7/2012 at 11:45

Hey Guys,
I'm a laid back kiwi girl looking to travel after my teaching contract finishes here in Korea. I will head to Japan and China first - visiting family and friends then will arrive in Bangkok on or around the 30th of October. I haven't sorted out exact itinerary yet as I'm still figuring stuff out. I'll probably be in Thailand for 3 weeks to a month and will venture up North first. Love to do a bit of hiking, national parks, elephants etc then will head down to the Islands for a bit of beach time. I'm definitely a go with the flow sort of person so I don't like to plan too much in advance, just a rough plan will do. Let me know if you're around and want to join me for a bit!

Cheers,
Gena

#1 genanz has been a member since 9/7/2012. Posts: 5

Posted by Sunshin on 23/8/2012 at 14:47

Hey Gena,

I'm a 25 year old from India and I'm also looking for someone to travel with around South East Asia. I'm hoping to visit Thailand, Cambodia and maybe Malaysia, and will be heading out there mid October for the Full Moon parties!

Get in touch if you're interested,

ba.suhas@gmail.com

I really don't want to head out there alone!

#2 Sunshin has been a member since 23/8/2012. Posts: 3

Posted by cameoalexa on 24/8/2012 at 10:33

When do you get back? I am going for a month in November and I'm pretty laid back also, I don't really like planning too much but I sort of want to have some idea where I'm gonna start and really cool/fun things I shouldn't miss! Let me know, that would be great!

#3 cameoalexa has been a member since 24/8/2012. Posts: 7

Posted by genanz on 27/8/2012 at 09:45

Hi,
When do I get back to NZ? Just before Christmas.
I arrive in Bangkok about the 30th of October. Then I was originally thinking going up North first, however, could go down to the beaches first, whichever works out better. What were you thinking of doing? I'm now also heading to Vietnam as I have a flight out of Ho chi minh city on the 2nd of December to meet friends in the philippines. Yes I was thinking I need a bit more of a plan. Just bought a guidebook !
Definitely want some beach time, island hopping. Aswell as doing a jungle trek up north as I really enjoy hiking.
Do you have anything on your 'must do' list?

#4 genanz has been a member since 9/7/2012. Posts: 5

Posted by Dan321 on 10/10/2012 at 13:02

Will be in Thailand for 2 weeks in Nov, I am an Male from New York. No major plans would like to just travel around. PM me if you like
thanks

#5 Dan321 has been a member since 6/10/2011. Posts: 8

Posted by ijazhabib on 11/10/2012 at 15:44

Hi Gena,

Do you have an email...

regards
ijaz

#6 ijazhabib has been a member since 11/10/2012. Posts: 1

Posted by kingpatrick7 on 11/10/2012 at 22:35

Hi,

27 m Canada... will be travelling to Japan (end of oct), then Thailand (oct-nov) before ending up in Australia/NZ (from December -april)

Anyone feel free to contact me if you're looking to meet up :)

Patrick.Lodeserto@gmail.com or facebook me

#7 kingpatrick7 has been a member since 3/10/2012. Posts: 5

Posted by stellix on 12/10/2012 at 03:55

will be at chiang mai for yi peng festival 26th nov to 30th

PM me or email me -> stellix@gmail.com if you want to join.

#8 stellix has been a member since 7/10/2012. Location: Malaysia. Posts: 17

Posted by Ernslab on 28/10/2012 at 00:32

Hey,I am also traveling through Thailand in mid November, message me if you there about that time*

#9 Ernslab has been a member since 28/10/2012. Posts: 5

Posted by Retroscan on 30/10/2012 at 20:27

Hi there
I'm gonna be in Thailand between dec 28th and jan12th.. Anyone joining me will be getting free accommodation :) but I get to choose who goes:)
33 male
Gimme a shout on 5almankhan786@gmail.com

#10 Retroscan has been a member since 30/10/2012. Posts: 7

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.