Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Vietnam&Thai: looking for travel mate

Posted by Scimmia on 13/7/2012 at 04:10

[img]http://www.lonelyplanet.com/members/Artattack/mugshot/small[/img] Jul 13, 2012 2:02 AM

[li] [/li][li] [/li][li] [/li][li] [/li][li] [/li][li] [/li][/ulist]
Vietnam/Thai looking for a travel mate!
Hi everybody, I'm Alessia, 34, from Rome, Italy. I will be exploring vietnam (maybe a bit of Cambodia as well) and Thailandia during August. The draft idea is to land in Ho chi minh and fly back from Bangkok (or vice versa). I will need a bit of adventure but some relaxing sea too! I'm a diver. If anybody is interested in sharing or meeting somewhere I would be very pleased! LMK, thanks!
Alessia

#1 Scimmia has been a member since 10/7/2012. Posts: 2

Posted by MT_Travels on 17/7/2012 at 22:00

Ciao Alessia,

Mi chiamo Marybell e sono Messicana, ho vissuto a Roma per 6 mesi pero, per quello che parlo un po' d'Italiano (la mia lingua preferita). Piacere!

I am currently living in Bangkok, but my summer job will end beginnig of August, and like you, plan to travel. When will you be here? I plan to travel to Vietnam, and Cambodia as well and having a travel buddy from Italy sounds ideal!

I plan to travel from August 10th-26th... I plan to visit Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, Idonesia and the Philippines. Perhaps I can plan my trip around the dates you plan to travel to Cambodia and Vietnam. Let me know, you can email me at marybell.tena@gmail.com. Hopefully the travel plans will work!

Ci sentiamo presto!

Marybell

#2 MT_Travels has been a member since 17/7/2012. Posts: 11

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.