Companions forum

11th Aug-26th Aug - Cambodia & Vietnam - 24/F

• Priyaxxx

Joined Travelfish
    14th July, 2012

Hi all :)

I will be travelling from Thailand across to Cambodia and then up Vietnam on my own from 11th Aug - 26th Aug 2012. I have never travelled alone so please let me know if there is anyone out there that will be in the area at the same time! Also any tips especially with regard to travelling to and between each country (cross borders) would be most welcome!

Many thanks

Priya x

#1 Posted: 14/7/2012 - 13:29

• Advertisement

• Trainsmash

Joined Travelfish
    15th July, 2012
    Location South Africa

Hi Priya

I'm going there pretty much the same time as you. Also my first time and also alone. So looking forward to it.

Maybe we can meet up somewhere in Bangkok? Would like to do Thailand, cross Laos to get into Vietnam (from Hanoi all the way down to Saigon and then up through Cambodia (Angkor Wat ;) ) and back to Bangkok.

Steve

#2 Posted: 15/7/2012 - 07:52

• BhavPatel

Joined Travelfish
    18th July, 2012

Hey Priya,

I am just like you a lone traveller travelling through SE Asia around the same times as you.

I'll be starting off my trip in Bangkok and have a trip planned from here to take me from there through cambodia. I am due to arrive in Ho Chi Minh city on the 19th August.
    I have then planned to work my way up vietnam and possibly Laos.

I would love to meet up, let me know if you would be interested!! :)

Bhavika x

#3 Posted: 18/7/2012 - 11:26

• Sima87

Joined Travelfish
    15th April, 2012

Hi All,

I'm arriving into Bangkok on 29 July and then going with the flow really! Want to travel up to Chiang Mai, then Laos, Vietnam & Cambodia.

I'm a solo traveller and really looking forward to meeting people - so if you're about / want to meet up - send me an email on sima_lad@hotmail.com

Sima (24-F-UK)

#4 Posted: 24/7/2012 - 22:19

• vip

Joined Travelfish
    26th July, 2012

hi guys
    I haven't really made any plans yet , if you planning to visit pattaya kindly do let me know your schedules for the same will join you there accordingly, am also lonely ........
    thanks
    vip

#5 Posted: 26/7/2012 - 01:57

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Aug 11th-26th (Cambodia, Malaysia, and Indonesia) ... By MT_Travels on 24 Jul 2012 0 646 24 Jul 2012
23yr/F August 11th-26th Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia ... By MT_Travels on 23 Jul 2012 0 785 23 Jul 2012