Companions forum

28/F from UK Travelling Vietnam/Laos/Bali from 18th Aug-1st Oct

• BhavPatel

Joined Travelfish
    18th July, 2012

Hi,

I will be travelling through Vietnam and Laos from the 18/8- 16/9 and then am flying to Bali until the 1/10.

I don't have much of a plan yet and i am a 1st time lone traveller who would love some company!! :)

Would love to hear from anyone who may be interested in maybe meeting up!

Look forward to hearing from you,

Bhavika- Frm UK

#1 Posted: 18/7/2012 - 11:37

• Advertisement

• veekay

Joined Travelfish
    20th July, 2012

I would be in Thailand from 28th August till 06 Sep'2012. Veekay_i@yahoo.com.(Facebook-virendra.kohli.9)

#2 Posted: 25/7/2012 - 05:22

• Sima87

Joined Travelfish
    15th April, 2012

Hi Bhavika,

I'm doing those countries too during a similar time - Are you doing Vietnam first?

I'm planning a clockwise trip around SE Asia
    - Thailand, Laos, Vietnam.....so roughly planning to reach Laos mid August. Not sure if our paths will cross, but if they tally with yours - let me know.

Hope your travel plans r going well!

Sima

#3 Posted: 25/7/2012 - 08:20

• BhavPatel

Joined Travelfish
    18th July, 2012

Hey Sima,

That sounds great.... Ill be starting in cambodia but ive pre booked a tour from here to take me through. I will end up in Ho Chi Mien in Vietnam about the 18th august.

Sounds like at some point we may indeed cross paths. How long were you looking to spend on your trip around SE Asia?

Thanks! xxx

#4 Posted: 25/7/2012 - 10:29

• Sima87

Joined Travelfish
    15th April, 2012

That sounds fab - Keep me posted re: Cambodia. I'm planning to go there,but not sure how much time to spend there - Would be great to get some tips from someone whose been recently!

Im returning back to England first week of October, so have got just over 2 months of backpacking ahead of me!

What date do u arrive in in cambodia? X

#5 Posted: 25/7/2012 - 11:13

• bluesky_1984

Joined Travelfish
    18th July, 2012

hi Bhavika and Sima,

I'm Nicole from Germany and I'll be flying to Bangkok tomorrow. Would like to do Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam and Malaysia and then fly out of Singapore on Oct. 1st. I'm traveling alone, so it would be great to find someone to travel with for a bit or even a bit longer. Would love to hear from you :-)

#6 Posted: 25/7/2012 - 11:27

• BhavPatel

Joined Travelfish
    18th July, 2012

I definitely will, so far i can tell you that the tour is 11 days long so ill let you know if that is enough time or not. I have heard that cambodia is one of those places that you find difficult to leave! :) I'll keep you updated for sure!

2 months is the same amount of time i will be in SE asia so that works out perfect.

I'm basically flying to bangkok where my tour starts and takes us across the border into cambodia. I arrive in bangkok on the 7th Aug and the tour starts on the 8th.

How about you? Ive been to Thailand before so will be happy to share some stories and recommendations about my trip. :)

x

#7 Posted: 25/7/2012 - 11:28

• BhavPatel

Joined Travelfish
    18th July, 2012

Hi Nicole,

Sounds like you have a great trip ahead of you. Where will you be starting your trip? I'm starting in Cambodia and then travelling through vietnam, laos, and Bali.

It would be great to meet up if we cross paths at any point! :)

x

#8 Posted: 25/7/2012 - 11:31

• bluesky_1984

Joined Travelfish
    18th July, 2012

I haven't really made any plans yet. All I know for now is, that I'll be staying in Pattaya until July 29th. So I'm really up for anything :-) didn't wanna plan too much, as I don't know yet how I'm gonna like all the different places, so I was just gonna go with the wind I guess or the people I meet along the way :-)

#9 Posted: 25/7/2012 - 11:46

• vip

Joined Travelfish
    26th July, 2012

hi guys
    I haven't really made any plans yet , if you planning to visit pattaya kindly do let me know your schedules for the same will join you there accordingly, am also lonely ........
    thanks
    vip

#10 Posted: 26/7/2012 - 01:51

• Advertisement

• Vionaldy

Joined Travelfish
    13th July, 2013

Hai all.. i'm looking for travel companion in Bali.
    I'm M 29 y o and i come with 4 friends and i stay in Kuta Bali 24-30 july 2013.

#11 Posted: 13/7/2013 - 14:48

• lucyloo101

Joined Travelfish
    22nd July, 2013

Hi All

I am 29 year old female from the UK, also travelling solo - some freinds are with me for 2 weeks as a friend if getting married in Koh Samui

Then from the 22nd August im on my own untill December !! :)

so if anyone is around Koh samui area from this time .. love to meet up ..

I want to go from here up to Chiang Mai and do some trekking after this on loas , cambodia and Vietnam

Thanks
    Lucy x

#12 Posted: 22/7/2013 - 10:19

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
23yr old UK girl - Laos/Vietnam 18th Dec for 1 month ... By UK5 on 27 Oct 2010 1 1375 4 Nov 2010
Anyone travelling to Cambodia around March 17-18th?? ... By samirkarnik1603 on 26 Feb 2009 1 1825 26 Feb 2009
26/m currently travelling in Bali (and then through Java/Malaysia/Thailand/Vietnam etc) ... By blahman on 7 Mar 2012 5 1059 5 Apr 2012