Companions forum

Koh Tao this weekend, anyone?

• khunger

Joined Travelfish
    30th May, 2009
    Total reviews: 3

Hi all,

I'm in Koh Tao right now, traveling from Delhi (31/m). Just finished a couple of advanced diving certifications over the last few days, and now I'm looking at just chilling, reading and meeting some new people for a few beers over the next 3-4 days.

Anyone around?

#1 Posted: 20/7/2012 - 00:21

• Advertisement

• jwalk

Joined Travelfish
    28th June, 2012

Hey there.. Here as well.. In the process of of finishing my advance and chilling out as well.. Who are you diving with?

#2 Posted: 22/7/2012 - 04:43

• khunger

Joined Travelfish
    30th May, 2009

Hey jwalk! Did a whole lot of diving with Scuba Junction on Sai ree... Now heading out for a beer:)

I'm at +66851525871...give me a call if you're interested in catching up!

Vineet

#3 Posted: 22/7/2012 - 06:11

• jwalk

Joined Travelfish
    28th June, 2012

We are over at simple life.. Up at 600 am tomorrow for a dive.. Early night.. Where are you from? Should try to meet up.. Tonight for one or tomorrow I'm done my course.. Did you have Facebook or another email address? No Thai cell?

#4 Posted: 22/7/2012 - 06:31

• khunger

Joined Travelfish
    30th May, 2009

Khunger@gmail.com... But it seems doubtful, I'm on the afternoon ferry and train heading back to Bangkok Monday! Drop me a mail if you guys are up for something tonight:)

Cheers,
    Vineet

#5 Posted: 22/7/2012 - 09:25

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.