23yr/F August 11th-26th Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia
17th July, 2012
Hello. Earlier, before my travel plans were finalized, I posted some information on the places I was planning to visit. I was quite ambitious and wanted to see a lot in 15 days. After some research, I've decided to visit three countries instead of five. I would love to have a travel buddy, hopefully, your itinerary is similar, or perhaps you don't have one yet and decide to join me. Thus, here it is guys:
1. Bangkok- Phnom Penh (Cambodia)
2. Phnom Penh - Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
3. Kuala Lumpur- Langkawi Island (Malaysia)
4. Langkawi Island - Penang Island by Ferry
5. Penang Island - Medan (Indonesia) by Ferry
6. Medan - Bandung Indonesia and travel by train to Yogyakarta (Java Island)
7. Yogyakarta- Surabaya Indonesia (I will be traveling by train, I heard the scenery here is beautiful and worth hopping on a train for 6 hrs +)
8. Surabaya- Bangkok (I return to Bangkok on the 26th)
If you want more information please reply and provide your email/facebook info.
Have a good day!
#1 Posted: 23/7/2012 - 20:37
Add your reply
You need to be logged in to add a reply.
Not a member? you can join here.
|Possibly related discussions||Replies||Views||Latest reply|
|Aug 11th-26th (Cambodia, Malaysia, and Indonesia) ...||0||832||24 Jul 2012|
|11th Aug-26th Aug - Cambodia & Vietnam - 24/F ...||4||1004||26 Jul 2012|
|23yr old. Female. 24th Aug - Dec. Thailland, The islands, Cambodia, Malaysia etc ...||3||1679||11 Oct 2011|
|travel buddy : Indonesia + Malaysia - August 2013 ...||2||1096||17 Jul 2013|
|july-august: indonesia/malaysia/southern thailand ...||1||2538||30 May 2010|
|23 yrs/F Aug.11-26 Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia ...||2||1166||19 Aug 2012|
|Cambodia, Veitnam, Malaysia, Indonesia ...||2||1767||6 May 2013|
|Itinerary Help needed August - November - Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Indonesia ...||2||2800||18 Jan 2013|
|Thailand/Vietnam/Cambodia/Malaysia and Indonesia in 8 weeks ...||18||3709||4 Jan 2015|
|Cambodia in Oct, Vietnam in December and Malaysia/Indonesia in March, April and May ...||4||2501||17 Aug 2010|