Companions forum

26/F/NZer Thailand/SE Asia 24th Aug - end Nov \'12 looking for travel bud

• AnnaBlueMoon

Joined Travelfish
    25th July, 2012

Hey!
    I'm Anna - a 26 year old Female from New Zealand and am heading to Bangkok on the 24th of August 2012. I have some hazy plans of meeting up with another friend for a couple of weeks some time after my arrival but would love to meet other like minded travellers in which to share my journey. I am hoping to spend around a month each in Thailand/Laos/Vietnam, and hopefully Cambodia too if time permits. I'm pretty relaxed about the itinerary and am happy to do things on a whim. I will be heading back home to NZ at the end of November. I am open minded, adventurous and keen to explore! It would be great to have a friend to travel some or the whole journey with!

:D

#1 Posted: 2/8/2012 - 17:11

• Advertisement

• junglejim

Joined Travelfish
    3rd May, 2012

Hey Anna,

I'm 26 yo Aussie, arriving in North Thailand last week of Aug then heading to Laos and Cambodia, 6 weeks in total. I'm a laid back kinda guy just looking for people to catch up with or travel with for some or all of the trip. If your keen to catch up somewhere, let me know.

Luke

#2 Posted: 3/8/2012 - 02:15

• vip

Joined Travelfish
    26th July, 2012

hi guys
    I haven't really made any plans yet , if you planning to visit pattaya kindly do let me know your schedules for the same will join you there accordingly, am also lonely ........
    thanks
    vip

#3 Posted: 3/8/2012 - 03:25

• mustang19

Joined Travelfish
    29th July, 2012

facebook.com/mustang.lally if you want to add/chat etc.

Kate
    x

#4 Posted: 3/8/2012 - 05:01

• Curly3112

Joined Travelfish
    4th August, 2012

Hi Anna,
    Im from Manchester, UK, heading out to Thailand with two friends for two weeks from sept 7th, but then will be travelling alone from then untill November, before I fly to Australia, then New Zealand. I was hoping for a similar trip, but have been worried about doing it all on my own!! I have to get to singapore at the end, but am flexible about the route, so would love to join you if we are in similar places!!!! Im on twitter with this user name if you want to give me a shout.
    Take Care, Jenny x

#5 Posted: 4/8/2012 - 14:00

• AnnaBlueMoon

Joined Travelfish
    25th July, 2012

Jenny - Awesome, I just signed up to Twitter..are you on Facebook too?

Luke and Vip- I'll let you know what I might be up to once my plans solidify!

#6 Posted: 5/8/2012 - 03:39

• evenjolly

Joined Travelfish
    5th August, 2012

hey Anna, everyone,

I'll be in Vietnam early November. Travelling alone so looking for companions too! Let me know either on here or I'm on facebook. Joined twitter but not a clue how to use it. I'm a 24 year old male by the way

#7 Posted: 5/8/2012 - 14:52

• HollyOdarav-
    la

Joined Travelfish
    5th August, 2012
    Location United States

Hey Anna, everyone,
    I am 25/F, I will be in Thailand the first week of September. My plan is kind of like yours Anna Thailand/Laos/Vietnam/Cambodia. I would love to meet up with someone/people to travel together. Please shoot me an email at hace3@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Holls

#8 Posted: 5/8/2012 - 17:08

• vip

Joined Travelfish
    26th July, 2012

hey Anna, everyone,

sure once you come with concrete plan buzz me
    you can reach me on twitter @vipulthakrars

#9 Posted: 5/8/2012 - 22:44

• stevenjaison

Joined Travelfish
    7th August, 2012

Hey Anna, everyone I wil be in bangkok arnd 15th august, as im also travelling alone it wud b great if we can join. you can mail me on stevenjaison@gmail.com so we can get in touch.

#10 Posted: 7/8/2012 - 08:21

• Advertisement

• junglejim

Joined Travelfish
    3rd May, 2012

Everyone, I'll be in Cheing Mai on the 27th Aug then onto Laos.
    Get in touch if your in the area and want to grab a beer or talk travel plans.
    luke.cooper@hotmail.com

Safe travels

#11 Posted: 8/8/2012 - 00:45

• deiron777

Joined Travelfish
    7th August, 2012

Hello all,

Im flying to Bangkok 1st week of Oct and look to return 2nd week in Jan.
    I want to party, learn how to cook (good food), chill out, and take in the culture that SEA has to offer.
    get in touch if you want to compare notes and plan more fun!

deiron@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

Deiron

#12 Posted: 8/8/2012 - 04:23

• tkgurnick

Joined Travelfish
    4th August, 2012
    Location New Zealand

hi, anna, hi every1

me and a mate will be traveling to bangkok on the 28th of this month.
    i'm kiwi and he is aussie.. oh how unfortunate! haha.. we are crazy fun and love to joke and bag each other out.. i'm the 1 with the big lips, he has the big ears and nose! haha but we are humble and down to earth also and get along with almost any1.. we are there for 3 month and will meet others along the way.. we prob won't be drinking much as we wanna go to laos, nam, and cambodia etc and remember pretty much everything we wanna do.. if your up for a laugh your more then welcome to jump on with us too..

gurnickfamz@yahoo.com.. cheers

anyway, safe travels guys and have the time of your lives!

peace..

dan and tk

#13 Posted: 8/8/2012 - 05:51

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.