Companions forum

Bangkok - Vietnam 3 weeks

• SpanishAndy

Joined Travelfish
    5th August, 2012

I´ve booked a last minute trip to Thailand for 3 weeks, 8thAugust to 28th, starting Bangkok I plan to spend 3 nights in Bangkok, (already booked hostel near Siam square) and then head south, and then possibly East and go Island hopping, I´m open to ideas, like hiring a moped would be cool! no fixed itinery at the moment,
    I´m open and easy going traveler, and looking to do as much as possible with my time, but also enjoy the nightlife. I´m going to be staying in hostels along the way. on medium to confortable budget, avoiding bug infested accommodation if possible!! I don´t mind traveling with anyone, as long as you are decent, chilled out and up for a good time :))))

Andy

#1 Posted: 5/8/2012 - 15:21

• Advertisement

• becuzgodlov-
    eme

Joined Travelfish
    5th August, 2012
    Location Thailand

do u need a local friend? u can add me on facebook sandy siemsakul

#2 Posted: 7/8/2012 - 08:05

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.