Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Thailand/Cambodia/Laos/Vietnam October 2012 forward...

Posted by HollyOdaravla on 5/8/2012 at 17:40

Hi All,

I am 25yr/F. American living in NZ, planning on backpacking through SEA, I would love to plan a trip with someone/a group. Looking for a day by day pace, a true backpacking experience. I love to party, but I also want to experience the culture, try new foods, find really excellent places and people. Ideally, I would like to start and end the trip with someone/a group. Let me know, shoot me an email. hace3@hotmail.com

Holly

#1 HollyOdaravla has been a member since 5/8/2012. Location: United States. Posts: 5

Posted by Sunshin on 23/8/2012 at 14:33

Hey Holly,

I'm a 25 year old from India and I'm also looking for someone to travel with around South East Asia. I'm hoping to visit Thailand, Cambodia and maybe Malaysia, and will be heading out there mid October for the Full Moon parties!

Get in touch if you're interested,

ba.suhas@gmail.com

I really don't want to head out there alone!

#2 Sunshin has been a member since 23/8/2012. Posts: 3

Posted by TommyKay on 26/8/2012 at 04:26

Hey Holly, my names kayleigh im 24 from england, me and my boyfriend tom (26) are heading on our first backpacking trip with the same destinations as u in october :) fly to Phuket 25/10/12, thinking of doing the south coast and heading north, if u need anyone to party with we'l be around X

#3 TommyKay has been a member since 2/11/2011. Posts: 12

Posted by crobb on 27/8/2012 at 13:34

Hey Holly,

I'm a 25/m from Chicago arriving in Bangkok Sept 9th on a one-way flight. I'm traveling solo & would definitely like to meet some folks. I plan to spend a couple weeks in Bangkok & then head North & do the countryside for a month or so, before heading South to the islands. I'm heading North first to try to catch the tail of the monsoons all the way down. That's really all I have planned. I hope to volunteer a lot of the trip, & have been in contact with a couple Animal Shelters, WOOF Farms, etc., but don't have anything locked down. Do you have a facebook I can hit you up on? Or you can e-mail me..coreyrobbins at gmail.com

Let's make it happen!

#4 crobb has been a member since 18/7/2012. Posts: 9

Posted by colmflanagan on 28/8/2012 at 15:53

Hey All,

@ Holly - Your trip sounds exactly what I am after. I'm 26 and land in Bangkok Sept 13th and have no realy plan other than I would like to do a clockwise trip taking in Loas, Veietnam and Cambodia.

I would love to meet a group of super chilled and easy going people to travel with!

Hit me up on colm.flanagan@gmail.com if you are getting a group together..

FYI, I'm Irish :)

#5 colmflanagan has been a member since 1/8/2012. Location: Ireland. Posts: 6
 Twitter 

Posted by nakedbackpacker on 29/8/2012 at 00:33

Hi Holly.

A friends I met travelling and I are travelling lao vietnam and cambodia in that order in october but have flights out of thailand on the 27th so are doing it all quickly. We are both teachers out here and met out here so eager to meet other people. Not looking to travel in a big group though as restricts what you really want to do but if you want to meet and the times fit with you then would be great.

whatever you end up doing enjoy it. I love Thailand.

xxx

#6 nakedbackpacker has been a member since 30/5/2012. Posts: 6
 Website 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.