Companions forum

RTW beers & banter, want to join in?

Joined Travelfish
    25th May, 2012
    Location United Kingdom

Hey,time is ticking and along with a lot of you on here i bet there are a lot of people feeling the same about solo travelling (really excited but also scared as hell) so Im just throwing this out there.....

Right.......im doing a RTW trip starting off.... UK 29th Aug to Dubai, then on to South Africa 4th September - 7th october, then onto Bombay, India for a few weeks then I land in Bangkok on 1st November where I have untill the 17th of December where i fly out from Bali to Perth, then going to tour Australia for 12months.

I've not booked anything for the SE asia part of my trip other than a cheap hostel for the full moon on the 28th nov, although I have a 'plan' of what I would like to do, I also want to keep it simple so i can go with the flow, as I know there will be loads of people along the way doing cool and intresting things.

If you want to chat / meet up please feel free to PM me or add me on facebook Lee Thomas Felton (M/27/UK)

#1 Posted: 6/8/2012 - 11:35

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.