Companions forum

25 / m / Canada - Indonesia

• Rukus

Joined Travelfish
    28th October, 2011

Hey everybody, I'm in Bali Indonesia right now, have been for about 2 weeks and will be in indonesia for another 6 weeks! So if there is anybody in Indonesia right now specifically Bali then let me know, always nice to meet fellow travelers

#1 Posted: 11/8/2012 - 01:45

• Advertisement

• dmisseleny

Joined Travelfish
    24th August, 2012
    Location Singapore

Hi,

I'll be in Jakarta of the second week of September. I'm 22/F.Might go to Bali for a weekend.

#2 Posted: 24/8/2012 - 01:39

• Rukus

Joined Travelfish
    28th October, 2011

alright, are you traveling through java at all? theres not much in jakarta from what I've heard just big city, and clubs. im making my way through java in sept and then flying to KL from jakarta on the 26th sept.

#3 Posted: 28/8/2012 - 19:47

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Flying in from Canada to Indonesia ... By Rukus on 21 Apr 2012 12 1851 30 Jun 2012
22 y/o solo male from Canada - Heading south from Laos to Indonesia Feb-April ... By alreadythere on 25 Jan 2011 0 1401 25 Jan 2011