Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

19/f/uk Thailand 2nd - 21st Sept

Posted by sophieirvin on 14/8/2012 at 16:41

I am going to be in Thailand between the 2nd and 21st September. I am flying into Bangkok and wondered if anyone is going to be there around the same time as me?

I am travelling on my own and it would be nice to meet some people around the same age who are interested in going to the same places.

Sophie
(19/f/uk)

#1 sophieirvin has been a member since 13/8/2012. Posts: 4

Posted by veekay on 17/8/2012 at 14:38

Hi!!
I m veekay will be in Thailand from 23 Aug till 05 sep'2012. After travelling around would be back in Bangkok on 02 or 03 Sep'2012.My e-mail is veekay_i@yahoo.com. I will also have a local number as i intend to buy the local sim card as soon as i land.

Thanks

Veekay

#2 veekay has been a member since 20/7/2012. Posts: 11

Posted by becuzgodloveme on 18/8/2012 at 02:42

Im here in thailand ^_^ cuz i was born here and live here !! im plaing to go somewhere in thailand too .so many places here to discover !!if u want a local friend and i might join ur trip (if i can) u can cocntace me !! just add my facebook and chat there. sandy siemsakul
c u

#3 becuzgodloveme has been a member since 5/8/2012. Location: Thailand. Posts: 9

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.