Companions forum

M21 - Travel Bunddy - November to whenever, start in Thailand!

• adammcintyre

Click here to learn more about adammcintyre
    Joined Travelfish
    4th July, 2012
    Location United Kingdom

I'm male, 21 and my name is Adam.

I'm easy going, outgoing, relaxed and always up for a good time.

I'm booking some flights from the UK to BKK for the end of November this year.

Initially I'd like to head down to the South of Thailand and party my arse off over Christmas and New Year, then go do some exploring.

I don't have a solid plan, I don't want a solid plan, plans only get in the way! So I'm happy to tag along with whatever you want to do for a while, or we could make it up as we go along (definitely the more fun option, right?)

››› I'm looking for a travel buddy who'd like to join me.

If you're UK based I would love to meet for coffee if you're serious and get to know each other first!

I'm based not far from Manchester, but will happily get the train to come meet up with someone.

I'm not fussed whether you're a girl or a guy, just so long as you're one or the other!

Feel free to add me on Facebook or Skype to get chatting: http://facebook.com/adam.mcintyre1 Skype: adam.mcintyre6

Or just keep the convo in here! :D

#1 Posted: 15/8/2012 - 18:45

• Advertisement

• goblin6

Joined Travelfish
    7th July, 2012

Hi Adam
    Hope all is good mate
    Im Arvi, from UK (West Mids)
    Im also looking to go over about the same time as you
    So send us a email of dates you looking to fly out and will get back to you
    newperspective5@yahoo.com
    Im quite chilled out and like the idea of just go with the flow....
    Cheers

#2 Posted: 3/10/2012 - 04:15

• Greatlookin-
    guy

Click here to learn more about Greatlookinguy
    Joined Travelfish
    2nd August, 2012
    Location Earth

Sounds good lads. I'm already in India and London seems a world away! Will be in Bangkok mid November. Am doing the backpack route first and then heading to the islands of Thailand for some serious xmas and NYE full moon party adventure deluxe!

Happy to connect on F-Book, Twitter, CouchSurfing or here. Twitter ID's just below my username.

#3 Posted: 3/10/2012 - 08:59

• bereju

Joined Travelfish
    3rd October, 2012

Hello Guys

This is Bere from Mexico, I´ll be at Bangkok at mid of November, it will be great have some company and visit some places together, I got in mind the places I want to visit ( obviously the must see places ) but Im flexible .

After Bangkok Im moving south to Siem Reap for the last week of November.

Feel free to contac me by skype @ bereju83

#4 Posted: 3/10/2012 - 11:24

• Greatlookin-
    guy

Joined Travelfish
    2nd August, 2012
    Location Earth

Seeing as everybody's putting contact details out, here's mine on Skype: "Greatlookinguy".

Maybe see you on there Bere, adding you now Amigo!! :-)

#5 Posted: 3/10/2012 - 11:40

• adammcintyre

Click here to learn more about adammcintyre
    Joined Travelfish
    4th July, 2012
    Location United Kingdom

Get me on Skype, adam.mcintyre6

I'm flying out with Emirates from Manchester Airport on Nov 28th, staying in BKK for a week or so then heading down south for Xmas / NYE etc

#6 Posted: 3/10/2012 - 11:44

• bereju

Joined Travelfish
    3rd October, 2012

lets keep in contact to meet us at BKK

#7 Posted: 3/10/2012 - 11:50

• Greatlookin-
    guy

Joined Travelfish
    2nd August, 2012
    Location Earth

Chaps, are you planning to spend NYE and Xmas in the Thailand islands? I am going to book my youth hostel dorm bed in Koh Phangan, the Full Moon Party island, later today. You want in? Dates: 26th Dec to 2nd Jan.

We can co-ordinate to arrive there at the same time, or can do our travelling together before that as well.

#8 Posted: 3/10/2012 - 12:54

• rydaz

Joined Travelfish
    27th June, 2012
    Location United States

Good to see more folks going out to SEA in the next couple of months. I need to keep an eye on this thread. Hopefully my trip can be extended past NYE. I'll check back again once I solidify my dates.

#9 Posted: 7/10/2012 - 00:15

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Vietnam Airlines (VN) to start online ticketing in 2006 November ... By DakLak on 21 Sep 2006 0 1614 21 Sep 2006