Companions forum

Thailand 20 Aug - 1 Sept

• Tom1985

Joined Travelfish
    16th August, 2012

Hello,

I'm off to Thailand for two weeks on a whim - random time off. I've never been before, and have no plan at the moment! I'm flying in and out of Bangkok, and keen to do some exploring!

Travelling solo due to lastminute.com trip, I'd be keen to meet up with anyone who is similarly about for travelling.

I'm a 26 yo Brit, looking to see some of the culture, and a good amount of the beaches / party scene.

Bangkok here I come!

Tom

#1 Posted: 16/8/2012 - 20:17

• Advertisement

• becuzgodlov-
    eme

Joined Travelfish
    5th August, 2012
    Location Thailand

HI Tom .do u wanna have a local friend here? i live here in bangkok and yeah i love travelling.so if i have time maybe we can hang outy tgt...do u like the beach??or prefer mountain?? u can ask me anything but actually i havent done much in thailand >_<
    just add me facebook or skype
    sandy sieamsakul
    or skype name becuzgodloveme
    see ya

#2 Posted: 18/8/2012 - 05:55

• scott13

Joined Travelfish
    18th August, 2012

full moon party koh phangan is going to great party wind surf you name it phangan is the place to be bro

#3 Posted: 18/8/2012 - 11:20

• nandini

Joined Travelfish
    28th August, 2012
    Location India

Thailand is a nice place

Golden Triangle Tour

#4 Posted: 28/8/2012 - 02:46

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.