Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

North Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia - English 31/F - October & November

Posted by katiepeeps on 17/8/2012 at 05:18

Hi,

My name's Katie and I'm travelling on my own, I've arranged my flights already and plan to arrive in Bangkok on 2nd October and stay for a couple of nights before heading up to Chiang Mai. I have planned a rough itinerary for Northern Thailand, Laos, Vietnam & Cambodia as I only have several weeks before heading to Australia.

If you fancy meeting for a bit of company then I'd be more than pleased to meet up. I'm 31 years old but don't let that put you off as I'm still as much fun as the youngsters ;-) wink.gif

My contact details are below;

katie_peoples@hotmail.com
Katie_Peeps - Twitter

Have fun!

K

#1 katiepeeps has been a member since 20/7/2012. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 6
 Twitter 

Posted by becuzgodloveme on 18/8/2012 at 02:46

HI i already book the flight to chiang mai on 9 Nov and gonna spend there 4 day 3 nights.
my name is sandy.im thai ^_^
i will add u on facebook okey? and let chat there

#2 becuzgodloveme has been a member since 5/8/2012. Location: Thailand. Posts: 9

Posted by katiepeeps on 18/8/2012 at 08:59

Many thanks for your message above unfortunately I will be in Cambodia in November. Sorry.

#3 katiepeeps has been a member since 20/7/2012. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 6
 Twitter 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.