Companions forum

21/m/liverpool flying to thailand on November 5th

• littletimmy

Joined Travelfish
    19th August, 2012

Not my first trip to Thailand, but will be my first as a backpacker. Looking to meet anyone really, i'm easy going. i will visit all the LOS countries and have no real worry regards to how long or when i get to places. The only thing set in stone is Christmas day WILL be spent on Ko samui and the full moon party!!

add me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/john.oliver.125?ref=tn_tnmn

#1 Posted: 19/8/2012 - 10:15

• Advertisement

• goblin6

Joined Travelfish
    7th July, 2012

hi mate
    Will you be visiting Vietnam/Cambodia etc?
    Im from UK, looking to get there possibly later on in the month, around the 20th November?
    Cheers

#2 Posted: 3/10/2012 - 04:23

• LondonHoney-

Joined Travelfish
    14th February, 2012

Hey Mate,

Added ya on FB. Maybe sortout meeting for a beer ! Wgen do you arrive in Thailand?

I land in BKK 26th Nov no set plans as such but will defo be heading south for Xmas and NYE - again not even sure which island - I thought FMP was on Koh Pangan? Or do they have them on every island?

#3 Posted: 3/10/2012 - 07:41

• Greatlookin-
    guy

Click here to learn more about Greatlookinguy
    Joined Travelfish
    2nd August, 2012
    Location Earth

Woo hoo!! Brits ahoy!!

I'm in BKK from mid Nov onwards. Doing the classic backpacking tour of the region. FMP for NYE celebrations. Got a couple of threads running about accommodation on the islands. Spill those plans! :DD

#4 Posted: 3/10/2012 - 08:13

• littletimmy

Joined Travelfish
    19th August, 2012

add me on facebook guys this website wont let me post much. havnt got time to be typing the same comment 5 times only to be logged out. yes im going cambo nam and laos. i land at bkk 6/11 add me on facebook!

#5 Posted: 11/10/2012 - 08:54

• littletimmy

Joined Travelfish
    19th August, 2012

add me on facebook guys this website wont let me post much. havnt got time to be typing the same comment 5 times only to be logged out. yes im going cambo nam and laos. i land at bkk 6/11 add me on facebook!

#6 Posted: 11/10/2012 - 08:55

• stellix

Joined Travelfish
    7th October, 2012
    Location Malaysia

hei!

Im going to udon thani on 24th, then to khon kaen on the same date
    and to chiang mai on 25th for yi peng festival (28th)

anyone interested to join me? :D

26m from malaysia here :)
    send me a msg

Regards

#7 Posted: 15/10/2012 - 22:36

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.