Companions forum

Oct 8th - Jan 8th. Looking for travel companions....

• deiron777

Joined Travelfish
    7th August, 2012

Hi all,
    My name is Deiron, Im 28, Im from Cambridge ( from Cambridge/ not studied at, had to make that clear as people have perceptions ) Im touching down in Bangkok on October 8th and would like to hook up with some sound people who can survive a good party but will also want to take in all the sights and food SEA has to offer. I am not really tied down to places and durations although I will have a set period to enter and exit Vietnam. I would like to share my journey with people young/old infact as long as you can keep up age does not come into it for me!
    I am particularly interested in learning how to cook some wicked asain food and even more interested in eating what locals have on offer. I will take on any activity as long as it does not put my life in danger.
    If you want to hook up for a drink to compare notes hit me up on- deiron@hotmail.co.uk
    Safe travels people.

FB profile- http://www.facebook.com/#!/deiron.patel

Im not a midget thats an old photo.

#1 Posted: 24/8/2012 - 10:26

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.