Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Oct 8th - Jan 8th. Looking for travel companions....

Posted by deiron777 on 24/8/2012 at 10:26

Hi all,
My name is Deiron, Im 28, Im from Cambridge ( from Cambridge/ not studied at, had to make that clear as people have perceptions ) Im touching down in Bangkok on October 8th and would like to hook up with some sound people who can survive a good party but will also want to take in all the sights and food SEA has to offer. I am not really tied down to places and durations although I will have a set period to enter and exit Vietnam. I would like to share my journey with people young/old infact as long as you can keep up age does not come into it for me!
I am particularly interested in learning how to cook some wicked asain food and even more interested in eating what locals have on offer. I will take on any activity as long as it does not put my life in danger.
If you want to hook up for a drink to compare notes hit me up on- deiron@hotmail.co.uk
Safe travels people.

FB profile- http://www.facebook.com/#!/deiron.patel

Im not a midget thats an old photo.

#1 deiron777 has been a member since 7/8/2012. Posts: 5

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.