Companions forum

Anyone heading Northbound through Vietnam in a few days time?

• emmalbateman

Joined Travelfish
    14th May, 2012

Hi everyone,

I am currently in Cambodia, I arrived in Phnom Penh today. I will be leaving in a few days to head over to Vietnam where I will be starting in Ho Chi Minh & will then be travelling north over the next 2/3 weeks. I have no definite plans as to where I will be & when, all I know is that I fly to Bali on the 8th Oct & in the next 6 weeks I will be exploring Vietnam, Laos & Northern Thailand. If anyone is heading in this direction & would like to meet up then just let me know. Would be great to hear from you :)

#1 Posted: 26/8/2012 - 10:25

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Heading from Cambodia to Thailand for beach time ... By mmyster on 9 Dec 2007 5 2105 19 Dec 2007
10 days in Nth Vietnam + best time June or wait until Sept ... By downundergal on 26 Feb 2012 5 2217 23 Mar 2012