Companions forum

26/F London Thailand NOV - DEC 2012

• smp_123

Joined Travelfish
    11th September, 2012

Hi all,

I'm a 26F from London heading to Asia for Nov and Dec this year. I'm looking for a female travelling companion just for Thailand to share the experience (and costs!) with.
    I am planning on doing something similar to this route in between 17th Nov - 7th Dec 2012 (Incl Full Moon Party on the 28th)

http://www.travelfish.org/trip_planner/thailand-mountains-and-islands

PM me if you are interested in meeting up, I love food & culture, having fun, beach time and a bit of activity too!

Sophie

#1 Posted: 11/9/2012 - 11:07

• Advertisement

• j4s

Joined Travelfish
    3rd June, 2012

Hi Sophie
    Can't pm you - not enabled.

#2 Posted: 18/9/2012 - 05:16

• CactusNeon

Joined Travelfish
    18th September, 2012

Even I am planning to go Thailand,for a week,you say when are you planning for it,as I was planning to go to Koh Tao with friends.

#3 Posted: 18/9/2012 - 08:46

• becuzgodlov-
    eme

Joined Travelfish
    5th August, 2012
    Location Thailand

hi im palning to go to chiangmai but during 9-12 nov >_< anyway i live here so if u have soem question u can ask me.im thai ^_^ my facebook is sandy siemsakul

#4 Posted: 20/9/2012 - 00:47

• LondonHoney-

Joined Travelfish
    14th February, 2012

HIya Sophie,

Couldnt work out out to PM you !

Anyways Im also 26 from London, heading out solo!!

Land in BKK on Nov 26 have got my first 3 nights booked and no set plans after that - just gonna see what takes my fancy.

Shout back on here or add me on FB and maybe we could meet up somewhere along the way ! x FB / Lisa Crundwell

#5 Posted: 21/9/2012 - 07:00

• paulyone

Joined Travelfish
    22nd September, 2012

will b first time in s.e.a. from 20 nov til 20 dec going nth. we can chat through email and face book if our plans match.will b in chang mai 23 nov.email. Petepotamuss@hotmail.com. im 32 male from melb aus.

#6 Posted: 22/9/2012 - 20:34

• Kayro_Londo-
    ner

Joined Travelfish
    8th October, 2012

Hi Sophie

I am a 24/F and travelling to Bangkok on the 20th November. I have my first 2 nights accommodation booked in Bangkok and then i'll be heading down to the islands, koh samui and then i'll be either staying on koh phangan or getting the boat over for the full moon party on the 28th. I am planning on meeting a friend there but he might move on beforehand but i am still looking for buddies to go with! the more the merrier! I am easy going, love to laugh and have fun and am planning to make lots of friends, see and do a lot and have a few drinks along the way!

I intend to do the islands - phi phi and koh tao are a must - and then working my way back up north to Chaeng Mai. I have friends that recommended Northern Thailand for treks and cookery classes etc if you are into that as its alot cheaper than on the islands. i am not sure what my plans are after, was hoping to squeeze in vietnam and cambodia but im pretty open minded and am going with the flow!

Exciting stuff!!

Kayleigh x

#7 Posted: 8/10/2012 - 08:44

• LondonHoney-

Joined Travelfish
    14th February, 2012

Hey Kayleigh,

Your plans seem pretty similar to mine - plus your another Londoner - always a bonus! ;0)

Add me on FB is you wanna keep in touch x

facebook/ Lisa Crundwell

#8 Posted: 12/10/2012 - 09:20

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.