Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

26/F London Thailand NOV - DEC 2012

Posted by smp_123 on 11/9/2012 at 11:07

Hi all,

I'm a 26F from London heading to Asia for Nov and Dec this year. I'm looking for a female travelling companion just for Thailand to share the experience (and costs!) with.
I am planning on doing something similar to this route in between 17th Nov - 7th Dec 2012 (Incl Full Moon Party on the 28th)

http://www.travelfish.org/trip_planner/thailand-mountains-and-islands

PM me if you are interested in meeting up, I love food & culture, having fun, beach time and a bit of activity too!

Sophie

#1 smp_123 has been a member since 11/9/2012. Posts: 2

Posted by j4s on 18/9/2012 at 05:16

Hi Sophie
Can't pm you - not enabled.

#2 j4s has been a member since 3/6/2012. Posts: 21

Posted by CactusNeon on 18/9/2012 at 08:46

Even I am planning to go Thailand,for a week,you say when are you planning for it,as I was planning to go to Koh Tao with friends.

#3 CactusNeon has been a member since 18/9/2012. Posts: 1

Posted by becuzgodloveme on 20/9/2012 at 00:47

hi im palning to go to chiangmai but during 9-12 nov >_< anyway i live here so if u have soem question u can ask me.im thai ^_^ my facebook is sandy siemsakul

#4 becuzgodloveme has been a member since 5/8/2012. Location: Thailand. Posts: 9

Posted by LondonHoney8286 on 21/9/2012 at 07:00

HIya Sophie,

Couldnt work out out to PM you !

Anyways Im also 26 from London, heading out solo!!

Land in BKK on Nov 26 have got my first 3 nights booked and no set plans after that - just gonna see what takes my fancy.

Shout back on here or add me on FB and maybe we could meet up somewhere along the way ! x FB / Lisa Crundwell

#5 LondonHoney8286 has been a member since 14/2/2012. Posts: 13
 Twitter 

Posted by paulyone on 22/9/2012 at 20:34

will b first time in s.e.a. from 20 nov til 20 dec going nth. we can chat through email and face book if our plans match.will b in chang mai 23 nov.email. Petepotamuss@hotmail.com. im 32 male from melb aus.

#6 paulyone has been a member since 22/9/2012. Posts: 4

Posted by Kayro_Londoner on 8/10/2012 at 08:44

Hi Sophie

I am a 24/F and travelling to Bangkok on the 20th November. I have my first 2 nights accommodation booked in Bangkok and then i'll be heading down to the islands, koh samui and then i'll be either staying on koh phangan or getting the boat over for the full moon party on the 28th. I am planning on meeting a friend there but he might move on beforehand but i am still looking for buddies to go with! the more the merrier! I am easy going, love to laugh and have fun and am planning to make lots of friends, see and do a lot and have a few drinks along the way!

I intend to do the islands - phi phi and koh tao are a must - and then working my way back up north to Chaeng Mai. I have friends that recommended Northern Thailand for treks and cookery classes etc if you are into that as its alot cheaper than on the islands. i am not sure what my plans are after, was hoping to squeeze in vietnam and cambodia but im pretty open minded and am going with the flow!

Exciting stuff!!

Kayleigh x

#7 Kayro_Londoner has been a member since 8/10/2012. Posts: 1

Posted by LondonHoney8286 on 12/10/2012 at 09:20

Hey Kayleigh,

Your plans seem pretty similar to mine - plus your another Londoner - always a bonus! ;0)

Add me on FB is you wanna keep in touch x

facebook/ Lisa Crundwell

#8 LondonHoney8286 has been a member since 14/2/2012. Posts: 13
 Twitter 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.