Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Backpacking travel north towards china from thailand through the next 10 months..?

Posted by brianmagoirc on 14/9/2012 at 14:34

Hello I'm Brian 23 from Ireland, no obligations and free to roam!
I'll be open-endedly travelling around Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam then hopefully on to China in the next 10 months. At first I'm volunteering in Thailand for 2-3 month from start of October. After I plan to travel north to Bangkok maybe? and onward's which ever direction the wind takes me. Maybe catch full moon party. Possibly volunteer more.

At the moment I'm out on my own and just giving a heads up here as to contact me if you'll be around these areas at these times at all?
I have no set route and open to suggestion but at the moment a general gradual direction towards china is the plan.
My main ideas/aims of travel are: meeting new people, native culture/ people,wildlife, charity work and understanding countries, as well as partying hard and adventure activities.

Ill be on travel fish, where possible, while in Asia to keep in touch and get advice.
Get in contact, feel free to private message any idea's etc
Cheers

#1 brianmagoirc has been a member since 12/8/2012. Location: Ireland. Posts: 1

Posted by nasmej11 on 28/9/2012 at 02:58

hey there!

add malaysia and philippines to your itinerary...hehe...

#2 nasmej11 has been a member since 16/12/2009. Posts: 35

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.