Companions forum

Backpacking travel north towards china from thailand through the next 10 months..?

• brianmagoirc

Joined Travelfish
    12th August, 2012
    Location Ireland

Hello I'm Brian 23 from Ireland, no obligations and free to roam!
    I'll be open-endedly travelling around Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam then hopefully on to China in the next 10 months. At first I'm volunteering in Thailand for 2-3 month from start of October. After I plan to travel north to Bangkok maybe? and onward's which ever direction the wind takes me. Maybe catch full moon party. Possibly volunteer more.

At the moment I'm out on my own and just giving a heads up here as to contact me if you'll be around these areas at these times at all?
    I have no set route and open to suggestion but at the moment a general gradual direction towards china is the plan.
    My main ideas/aims of travel are: meeting new people, native culture/ people,wildlife, charity work and understanding countries, as well as partying hard and adventure activities.

Ill be on travel fish, where possible, while in Asia to keep in touch and get advice.
    Get in contact, feel free to private message any idea's etc
    Cheers

#1 Posted: 14/9/2012 - 14:34

• Advertisement

• nasmej11

Joined Travelfish
    16th December, 2009

hey there!

add malaysia and philippines to your itinerary...hehe...

#2 Posted: 28/9/2012 - 02:58

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Backpacking SE Asia in January for 6 months - Travel buds wanted! ... By AaronCole on 23 Oct 2013 5 1453 28 Oct 2013
looking for travel buddies: North-East and/or North Thailand ... By sawadeekrap on 31 Mar 2013 2 1325 1 Apr 2013
Backpacking SE Asia from Nanjing (China) ... By pocketboy on 15 Dec 2010 21 3631 22 Dec 2010
6 months backpacking solo in SE Asia ... By WonderingAbout on 26 Jul 2013 6 4816 29 Jul 2013
Advice for 3 months backpacking around SE Asia ... By Manckiwi on 30 Jun 2012 3 2613 1 Jul 2012
4 months backpacking in South-East Asia ... By Suleika on 31 May 2013 1 2327 1 Jun 2013