Companions forum

F - Sydney to SEA (anywhere, Nov-Feb)

• vaiolet7

Joined Travelfish
    21st September, 2012

21/F from Sydney looking for a travel buddy for SEA, no plans as of yet but happy to go anywhere and travel as cheaply as possible.

I can travel anytime between mid November and late February, very flexible.

Looking for anyone interested in backpacking and exploring a country rather than spend our time partying and drinking or stuck in some overpriced tourist trap, someone that I won't have to babysit and that can travel quite freely without having to stick to any precise itinerary.

Female in mid/late 20s or 30s preferred, but anyone is ok.

If you're thinking about travelling to SEA but don't have any fixed plans yet, let me know, I would love to share this adventure with a likeminded backpacker!

vaiolet7@gmail.com

#1 Posted: 25/9/2012 - 20:11

• Advertisement

• frangipanis-
    urf

Joined Travelfish
    16th July, 2012

Hi vaiolet7,
    I'm a 26F from QLD considering beach/island hopping in Thailand for the last week&half of December 2012 before heading on a 6 week version of Travelfish's suggested itinerary for Thailand>Laos>Cambodia>Vietnam (www.travelfish.org/trip_planner/thailand-indochina-tour1) from 1 January to mid February 2013. (very short trip but all the time I can spare unfortunately) Not interested in partying, just exploring as cheaply as possible also and hoping to find a travel buddy for some or all of the trip. Let me know if you're interested.
    Frangipani

#2 Posted: 30/9/2012 - 00:09

• stellix

Joined Travelfish
    7th October, 2012
    Location Malaysia

interested in yi peng festival on 28th nov (chiang mai)?
    let me know if u are interested :D

#3 Posted: 7/10/2012 - 08:26

• TravelGirl_-

Joined Travelfish
    10th October, 2012

Hello! I would love to travel with you...as my buddies all backed out and honestly I would feel safer traveling with girls...or a group of girls and guys. I have done some tour researching and have found a few I'd like to atleast mimic...it is a mix of hiking, staying in huts in the jungle, or on a floating river raft. I plan to stay from nov 17-30...and want to do my own tour to angor wat...interested in joining me? Don't let my age fool u...my energy and enthusiasm are stil the same!

#4 Posted: 10/10/2012 - 23:11

• harsh

Joined Travelfish
    29th October, 2012

hello !!
    21/guy.. i am going singapore jan1 to jan15..so i l be looking to explore singapore on my own.. u guys can tag along.. i have been to sigapore once for 3 nights on tour and travels package.. but this time i look to discover things on my own..
    connect me on harshyo@gmail.com

#5 Posted: 29/10/2012 - 14:33

• Kimpeachow

Joined Travelfish
    16th November, 2012

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi :) I'm 26 female from nsw, just arrived in Saigon from Japan, meeting my sisters from the 19th-30th here but then have no real plans until i fly back from Bangkok to Sydney mid jan. I am very keen to get out of touristy areas and explore natural and interesting places. Would feel much safer doin this with someone else ! I'm keen to head up north of Vietnam cross over to Laos, down through Cambodia and across to Thailand.. If this matches your plans at all please get in touch ! Kimberleygray@live.com.au

#6 Posted: 16/11/2012 - 06:21

• kptn82

Joined Travelfish
    24th September, 2007

Hi

saw your post on travelfish

I am looking to do the north western loop to sapa if you are interested

No concrete date atm as I am finding out more info on route/buses etc... on soem of the segments

I want to travel from
    Ha Noi to Ninh Binh (staying 1 night)[/li]Ninh Binh to Mai Chau (staying 1 night)[/li]Mai Chau on to Moc Chau (staying 1 night)[/li]Moc Chau to Son La or straight through to Sapa (hopefully a direct bus/straight hrough[/li]Climb Fanxipan (3d1n or 2d1n)[/li]
    [/li][/ulist]
    I will be in HCM on 12/12. I have to be back in SG on 24/12 to meet up with my wife and kid. So departure can be anytime in between, I am looking to do around 7 days all up in the north. Including sapa and a day in HN.

Regards

#7 Posted: 8/12/2012 - 19:22

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.