Companions forum

22/F/Canadian-Landing Oct 15 in Bangkok

• AAA123

Joined Travelfish
    8th October, 2012

Hey guys,

My name is Alix.. I am a 22 year old female flying into Bangkok around Oct. 15/2012 from Vancouver, Canada.

I am travelling alone and would love to meet some friends right away and arrange some travel plans. I am pretty much open to anything and don't necessarily have a timeline. However at this point in time I feel like chilling out on the beach in southern Thailand, but let me know if anyone has other ideas!

Cheers!
    Alix

#1 Posted: 8/10/2012 - 01:59

• Advertisement

• Dan321

Joined Travelfish
    6th October, 2011

I'll be traveling around Thailand Nov 5th to 17th...drop me a line if you want to go to Northern Thailand

#2 Posted: 10/10/2012 - 12:22

• Msaributh

Joined Travelfish
    10th October, 2012

Hey!
    I'm Ray,21 years old, from Bangkok, Thailand. I'm going to do a solo trip to Siem Reap for exploring Angkor wat (only one thing that fixed in my plan) around 17 - 22 October 2012 and then back to Bangkok. I will cross the boarder by train from Bangkok to Aranya at 5.55 am.

Just let me know if you interested to join me.-> maneeyasaributh@yahoo.com

#3 Posted: 10/10/2012 - 13:10

• tamas

Joined Travelfish
    11th October, 2012

HI Alix,

Heading to Phuket on 18th Oct super early morning by car. I can offer you a free ride (by car) all the way. THis time of the year is the vegetarian festival in phuket, might find it interesting.
    Let me know if interested.

Tamas

#4 Posted: 11/10/2012 - 11:13

• one_directi-
    on

Joined Travelfish
    11th October, 2012

I've just landed in Bangkok 2 days ago from London, so if any of you is around just give me shout, I'm here for 2 months.
    I'm easy to recognise, just look for the tall guy

#5 Posted: 11/10/2012 - 12:05

• kingpatrick7

Joined Travelfish
    3rd October, 2012

Hi Alix,

How long are you planning to stay in Thailand? I will be arriving to the South on the 28th

#6 Posted: 14/10/2012 - 08:49

• amazed

Joined Travelfish
    15th October, 2012

Hi,

I am planning a vietnam=>combodia=>KL=>singapore trip in first two weeks of December...if any of you guys are on this route at that time, please let me know...I am 29/M/Indian and a lot of fun to be drinking and doing crazy things with..

#7 Posted: 15/10/2012 - 12:29

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.