Companions forum

29/M/US Vietnam before Tet

• Billz858

Joined Travelfish
    9th October, 2012
    Location United States

Hello Everyone,

I will be making my first solo trip to Vietnam during the two last weeks of January before the start of Tet (New Year). I am taking off from Savannakhet to Hue then hopping on trains throughout the southern east coast of Vietnam. Specifically Da Nang, Nha Trang, and Saigon. Then heading to Siem Riep to see Angkor Wat.

Its a short trip but I have to get as much in before my employment starts in Laos. Hit me up if you're interested in meeting up.

Soke Dee,

Billie

#1 Posted: 9/10/2012 - 01:13

• Advertisement

• Lance_O

Joined Travelfish
    12th November, 2012
    Location New Zealand

hey I"ll be over in Vietnam in the month of Jan then on to Laos, I don't really have much of a plan yet, but yea Im keen to met up for a beer I'm 28 M from New Zealand !

#2 Posted: 16/11/2012 - 02:05

• Billz858

Joined Travelfish
    9th October, 2012
    Location United States

Hey Lance, defitenly hit me up. I have no concrete plans in Vietnam, just down for anything really. Shoot me an email so I can give you more detail as where I will be so maybe we can meet up. My email addy is billiesayavong@gmail.com.

-Billie

#3 Posted: 16/11/2012 - 22:48

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.