Companions forum

Nov17-30, lets make our own group tour!

• TravelGirl_-

Joined Travelfish
    10th October, 2012

I just noticed everyone is looking for someone to travel with, for company and to save a bit with costs! So, why not make a small group of our own, complete strangers, to travel with! Looking for three more people to join me on my adventure through thailand, the jungles of, and angor wat.

...i want to do as much as possible, and really see what I can...tuktuks, temples, riding elephants, hiking, sleeping in jungle and river raft huts, and seeing angor wat! There are a few 2 -4 day mini tours in my itinerary but we can mimic it as well to save money.

So...who's in? We'll have to book soon as november is approaching fast. And I'm not really into getting drunk...or hooking up...i just want to enjoy thailand...any takers? A group of for works be perfect!

#1 Posted: 10/10/2012 - 23:26

• Advertisement

• stellix

Joined Travelfish
    7th October, 2012
    Location Malaysia

hei!

Im going to udon thani on 24th, then to khon kaen on the same date
    and to chiang mai on 25th for yi peng festival (28th)

anyone interested to join me? bigsmile.gif

26m from malaysia here smile.gif
    send me a msg

Regards

#2 Posted: 15/10/2012 - 22:38

• cjwau

Joined Travelfish
    18th October, 2012

Hi, just wondering if you found anyone to join up with you? My partner and I are traveling from Hanoi to Krabi in Thailand between 15th Nov - 17th Dec. Looking for people as well to save on costs and good times. Going Saigon to Phnom Penh via Chau doc up the Mekong river early December, cheaper trip in groups for boat over 2 days. We have a few checkpoints already, Da nang and Saigon. Want to see as much as possible and experience the different cultures throughout S.E Asia.

Let me know if you are anywhere between Hanoi and Krabi during those dates or if you know anyone else who is.

Cheers

#3 Posted: 18/10/2012 - 09:16

• bruce9494

Joined Travelfish
    18th October, 2012

HI

I arrive in Bangkok on the morning of the 19th and will be traveling with 2 others for the same reasons as you listed. So we are three. Two of us are a couple from PEI Canada and the third is a female from Germany.

#4 Posted: 18/10/2012 - 09:37

• TonyL

Joined Travelfish
    19th December, 2006

I would be happy to join your Saigon to Phnom Penh section to save on costs. I also notice a lot of the local travel companies offer Vietnam tours with prices significantly reducing for groups of 3+. I expect to be in Saigon from about 17th Nov and am open to suggestions for longer or shorter trips from that time until early December. I hope to be in Phnom Penh by about 4th Dec.
    Cost is not a problem for me - anything from reasonably comfortable to 4 star is within my budget. Please drop a line if you are interested.

#5 Posted: 19/10/2012 - 20:49

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
best tour group for Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam ... By odeist on 25 Mar 2006 2 2271 25 Mar 2006
anyone familiar with Vietnam Group Tour in Hanoi ... By roslyn on 13 Sep 2013 0 1012 13 Sep 2013
Wanted, Small group tour from Hanoi to Sapa ... By daawgon on 17 Apr 2007 1 1714 17 Apr 2007