Companions forum

Jan-Apr '13

• Bainy

Joined Travelfish
    14th October, 2012

29 year old male from Edinburgh planning to travel on my own for 3/4 months and I'm hopefully looking to meet up with a few like minded people whilst I am over. Quite hard to arrange stuff without knowing where I will be exactly but I am very open to places as this is the first time I will be traveling alone :s

Give me a shout if you are going to be across there at the same time.

I want to travel and visit some places but I'm also looking for the occasional night out and a laugh.

#1 Posted: 14/10/2012 - 19:48

• Advertisement

• goblin6

Joined Travelfish
    7th July, 2012

Hi Bainy
    Im from UK, what date are you flying out on?
    Im possibly getting there approx 25th Jan for a couple of weeks?
    Be good to meet up to taste the local Beer!!
    email me direct
    newperspective5@yahoo.com
    Cheers

#2 Posted: 19/10/2012 - 05:31

• PiratePo

Joined Travelfish
    23rd October, 2012

I'll be around during that time. I plan on being in Cambodia for all of January but plans after that are loose but I'm up for wherever the road takes me :) Msg closer to date if ya keen to try and tee somethin up. I'm 31/M/Aussie :)

#3 Posted: 23/10/2012 - 06:27

• Lance_O

Joined Travelfish
    12th November, 2012
    Location New Zealand

Hi Bainy, I'll also be around at that time heading to Cambodia in Dec, Vietnam in Jan, then Laos I'm keen for a few beers and a laugh mate so if that sounds good get in touch 28 Male from New Zealand !

#4 Posted: 16/11/2012 - 01:29

• altmtl

Click here to learn more about altmtl
    Joined Travelfish
    18th May, 2009
    Location Earth
    Total reviews: 5

I fly in the 2nd of Jan. to BK, and fly back home April 4th. Only doing Thailand and Cambodia.

#5 Posted: 17/11/2012 - 09:34

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.