Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

26/Male/Canada/Nov 1st 2012 Thailand-Vietnam-Cambodia-Laos

Posted by christophr on 28/10/2012 at 18:34

Arriving in Bangkok on nov 1st for 3 nights then off to Ko Chang, Ko Samet, Ko Phangan, Ko Tao, Trang, Ko Phi Phi Ley , Phuket, Similan Islands. To be honest there will definitely be some changes on where to go first in the list of island hopping. From bangkok i was thinking of heading up north but haven't decided on that one yet due to meeting friends south after 2weeks i guess going with the flow is what i'm going to do. I'm looking for any travellers that would be interested in meeting up for a bite to eat, good chats & even some drinks ! Having a travel buddy through the journey wouldn't be so bad as well ! Surfing, Scuba diving, ripping around on dirt bikes, hiking to waterfalls, paying a visit to different animal sanctuaries i'm game for it all.
November 30th i fly to Ho Chi Minh for 3 months backpacking in and out from Vietnam, Cambodia also Laos. The list goes on....

http://www.facebook.com/chrislegerrr
Cheers !

#1 christophr has been a member since 28/10/2012. Posts: 2

Posted by finchi on 30/10/2012 at 08:51

Hey - I've added you on facebook as I'm planning on doing the same things as you, I'm also massively flexible. I land on 5th so give me a shout if you're still around Bangkok and fancy a beer/food/chat.

#2 finchi has been a member since 15/10/2012. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 4

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.