Companions forum

Solo traveller!

• Pettyd

Joined Travelfish
    6th November, 2012

Hi everyone!
    I know there are LOADS of posts already out there and I have looked at quite a few but rather than spamming people into talking to me I thought I would do my own post.

I am a female lone traveller leaving oh so sunny England to travel all around SE Asia starting December 4th. If anyone wants to meet up at any point in my journey please let me know! I will be starting in Bangkok for at least the 1st week, after then who knows, I have no plans that are set in stone!

Also if anyone has any advice or must do or don'ts please let me know!

Cheers Guys!

#1 Posted: 6/11/2012 - 16:07

• Advertisement

• bongohuzz

Joined Travelfish
    30th October, 2012

HI,

I will be landing in BKK on 16th , So far have booked 16-20th at Lub d then may be planing to go Chang mai and phi phi or so... no confirmed plans yet.

Flight back is on 07th Jan. so dnt mind meeting you somewhere in between those dates.

let me know

Huzz

#2 Posted: 7/11/2012 - 04:18

• j4s

Joined Travelfish
    3rd June, 2012

Hi.

If your going to be around the islands in the second week of dec let me know!

F UK.

#3 Posted: 7/11/2012 - 15:48

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.