Companions forum

travelling from bkk to sing to lao and back by train

• dineshkjani

Joined Travelfish
    15th November, 2012
    Location India

some good guide lady-having knowledge of language-traveled before on this route- and if can join from bkk to sing-then bk to lao and bkk-will be glad-i prefer vegetarian diet habit person-liq/beer no matter-will bear all expenses but no fees or no per day charges...only travel-friendly-tourism interests
    pl reply by mail to me dinesh.jani@gmail.com
    my date is fix to be at singapore on 27th nov-to 30th nov-
    will start from bkk- 26th nov-by train to sing-via kl-on way back
    then all days freely for stay and travel
    person should have her visas etc-age no bar-

#1 Posted: 15/11/2012 - 13:18

• Advertisement

• dineshkjani

Joined Travelfish
    15th November, 2012
    Location India

i am advised that two days will not be enough for lao so-dropping that travel plan and thank you for enlightening answer
    Now kindly write to me-by train-to singapore-WHICH ARE THE NICE POINTS-DAYS ARE NO PROBLEM-AT ALL-suggest each important place-and needed days please.....
    also- at train station while booking do they accept card-credit card or not?
    also in hotels-i am sure even in interior all must be accepting credit cards
    yet pl reply
    do not miss any important place enroute....even can make halt after journey of one or more hours-as time is enough...of course i still have no answer from any one desirous to joinat my expenses.
    hopeful to get a company for better travel /purchases etcetc

#2 Posted: 23/11/2012 - 12:04

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.