Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Traveling Cambodia,Vietnam,Laos,Thailand 2nd Dec - 22nd Feb :P

Posted by Lance_O on 16/11/2012 at 01:08

Hi I'm Lance 28y/o Male, from New Zealand , I'm taking some time off workto backpack around South East Asia for 3 months starting 2nd December2012, I have done quite a bit of traveling but this is the first timeI'm going solo! haha it seems a bit daunting ! but I just want to putmyself out there : ) and have some fun!! I'm very normal, have a goodsense of humor, love a party and couple of beers.
Iwill be flying into Bangkok then making my way down to Cambodia (probably there for New years) then on to Vietnam up to Laos and overto Northern Thailand and where ever else? ,I am keen to do a spot ofvolunteering here and there along the way [img]smileys/tongue.gif[/img]
I'dlike to get in touch with some people on this site and met up, so ifany ones going to be around these places at this time let me no :)cheers LANCE!

#1 Lance_O has been a member since 12/11/2012. Location: New Zealand. Posts: 11

Posted by ngapham on 12/12/2012 at 00:47

Hey,
I'm going to Cambodia 21-24 Dec, travelling solo for the 1st time too ;p
Are you around Siem reap/phnom penh at that time? would be nice to have a travel mate or catch up sometimes.
Btw, I'm Nga, 21yr old from Vietnam.

Cheers,
Nga.

#2 ngapham has been a member since 11/12/2012. Posts: 3

Posted by PiratePo on 12/12/2012 at 20:38

Hit me up Lance. I'm in Siem Reap now... I have a mate which runs a school here which needs volunteers which is what I am doing too. I am leaving for Snooky in a few days but I could point you in the right direction or we can arrange to catch up when I come back this way for new years.

#3 PiratePo has been a member since 23/10/2012. Posts: 10

Posted by fisher31 on 14/1/2013 at 01:07

I'm in Ho Chi Minh as of tomorrow (14th jan) if youre around here?

#4 fisher31 has been a member since 28/11/2012. Posts: 6

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.