Companions forum

Anyone in Islands of Thailand for Dec 21st-25th? 23/F/American

• emc

Joined Travelfish
    12th November, 2012

I should be down for the 21st-25th, give or take a day or two. I'd LOVE a snorkeling buddy and someone to do outdoors adventure-type things with. Of course, partying in the evenings is always great too.

I'm not sure where I'm going yet -- open to suggestions, but Andaman preferred. I will be heading down from Chiang Mai or Bangkok. After that, I will be going down to Malaysia.

Any plans, anyone?

#1 Posted: 24/11/2012 - 22:48

• Advertisement

• Pai

Joined Travelfish
    25th November, 2012

Hi
    U will get good time in Thailand. I have done a lot of places.I always glad that u guys want to thailand.I can give u any informations. Actually,I 'm thai but I live in new york.I love to travel that why I want u guys get a good time.Also,I 'm setting my facebook "well traveler" for showing places in thailand.My purpose is I really pround of to be Thai.Anyway,if u r around NYC,I can give u informations personally.
    Cheer

#2 Posted: 25/11/2012 - 01:22

• JonnyFreeman

Joined Travelfish
    9th December, 2012

Hi "emc" - I am a solo traveler from Colorado currently in Thailand - I'm in Krabi right now and will be in the country until January 10th. Perhaps we can meet up and go snorkeling.. So, write me directly if possible and we can coordinate. Cheers, jonny

#3 Posted: 9/12/2012 - 02:41

• jmvstar

Joined Travelfish
    9th July, 2012

if ur coming to malaysia, then we can meet up there..inform me about your arrival.
    so we can plan the trips here.

#4 Posted: 23/12/2012 - 23:56

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Solo in Cambodia 21st to 25th Jan 2010 ... By dontask50 on 18 Jan 2010 0 1592 18 Jan 2010
Islands 15th - 21st march..help needed! ... By inthroughthebathroomwindow on 10 Mar 2009 1 1443 13 Mar 2009