Companions forum

SE ASIA from Dec. 18, 2012 - Jul. 26, 2014

• wheretonext

Joined Travelfish
    10th November, 2012
    Location Philippines

Hey everyone,

I'm heading to The Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia, Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam next year!

Here are the dates if anyone is interested:

Dec 18 to Feb 12 - Philippines (Palawan, Cebu, Northern Luzon)
    Jan 27 to Feb 9 - Southern Thailand & Malaysia sidetrip
    Feb 13 to March 17 - Mandatory rest period in Darwin, Australia leading up to the big adventure
    March 18 to March 25 - Philippines
    March 26 to April 11 - Myanmar
    April 12 to April 20 - Chiang Mai, Thailand
    April 21 to May 1 - Laos
    May 2 to May 17 - Cambodia
    May 18 to June 24 - Vietnam (South to North route)
    June 25 to July 26 - Back to The Philippines! (Siargao, Davao, Cebu, Boracay) and then flying back to Melbourne

Cannot contain my excitement! Traveling solo most of the time, if you wanna tag along, give me a buzz!

#1 Posted: 25/11/2012 - 07:05

• Advertisement

• wheretonext

Joined Travelfish
    10th November, 2012
    Location Philippines

I meant Jul 2013 not 2014!

#2 Posted: 25/11/2012 - 17:55

• ben1985

Joined Travelfish
    25th August, 2012
    Location Australia

Posted from within Vietnam.

I'll be in the Phils from mid January till early Feb for some travelling to areas where I haven't been. I was working there for half a year so I do have some experience with the place. PM if you're interested in having a companion from Australia to accompany your travels.

Ben

#3 Posted: 26/11/2012 - 22:39

• wheretonext

Joined Travelfish
    10th November, 2012
    Location Philippines

Hi Ben, I will be mostly roaming around the Visayas region and staying Cebu which is my hometown. I'm going to Boracay by Jan 4 - 6 though. From Australia? Oiii mate me too, moved to Melbourne 4 years ago. Yeah, sure if ever you're coming down to Cebu I'd be delighted to give you a tour around the best island in the Philippines! I don't know how to send private messages though.

Doc

#4 Posted: 27/11/2012 - 04:10

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.