Companions forum

30/F American Solo JAN.13- April

• OliveOyle826

Joined Travelfish
    13th December, 2012

I'll be arriving in Bangkok Jan. 13th. Looking for fellow solo travelers who'd like to meet up. No tentative plans, thinking of heading to Chiang Mai first, then northern Laos, into Vietnam, travel down the coast, then Ho Chi Minh, and into Cambodia and finish in southern Thailand. I would also like travel to Burma but would like a companion. I'm looking at doing some wwoofing and other volunteer work, and possibly a yoga retreat.

Peace and Happy Travels!
    Olive

#1 Posted: 13/12/2012 - 18:08

• Advertisement

• gold

Joined Travelfish
    19th December, 2012

Hi Olive -

I'm a 31 yr. old female from the US with plans to travel around SEA until May/June. I'm currently in the Philippines visiting relatives and I'll be here through January. During this time, I'll also be planning out the rest of my trip around Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam which I plan to start in mid-February. I also want to go to Myanmar but am hesitant to do it solo. Doing volunteer work and relaxing through yoga and other meditation activities are also on my To Do list while I'm in SEA! And I also want to take in the sights and culture as much as possible. My travel plans are loose at this point so let me know if you're still interested in a travel companion.

Happy travels!
    -gold

#2 Posted: 19/12/2012 - 07:45

• altmtl

Click here to learn more about altmtl
    Joined Travelfish
    18th May, 2009
    Location Earth
    Total reviews: 5

you girls should activate the private messaging option...

#3 Posted: 19/12/2012 - 08:10

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
29 female American traveling Cambodia (March) and Vietnam (April) - Seeking travel mates ... By NYCNomad300 on 4 Mar 2013 1 1023 6 Apr 2013