Companions forum

1st February from KL to Thailand and beyond

• Fangtasia

Joined Travelfish
    9th January, 2013

Hi!
    I wanna go from KL to Penang and a couple other Malaysian places along the way to Thailand and then Cambodia, Laos and maybe a couple more countries. I'm not a party girl - at all. So if that's you're main interest we won't match, but if you like nerdy things, temples, trekking, food exploring etc.? Why not travel together? I'm German,27 y/o, and I've lived in Korea for a while and have seen a couple places but not nearly as many as I would have liked. Looking forward to some company!

#1 Posted: 9/1/2013 - 03:57

• Advertisement

• shootingsil-
    ver

Joined Travelfish
    14th January, 2013

Hey!
    I'm an 18 yr old American girl travelling solo. I'll be travelling to Georgetown from Khao Lak starting on the 16th of January and then around Malaysia for a while, then up to Laos/Cambodia/Vietnam. I realize I'll in Malaysia much sooner than you will be but maybe we can meet up along the way somewhere. I am not a partier but may be younger than the companion you had in mind?

#2 Posted: 14/1/2013 - 06:48

• Fangtasia

Joined Travelfish
    9th January, 2013

Hello shootingsilver!
    Age is really not important for me - the right mindset is :)
    I wanna go from Malaysia to Cambodia and Laos, too, so it'd be fab if we could meet up - but no real set itinary yet. I only know for sure that I'll be in Kuala Lumpur on the 1st of February. I'll keep you updated and maybe we can meet somewhere along the way!

#3 Posted: 14/1/2013 - 17:42

• shootingsil-
    ver

Joined Travelfish
    14th January, 2013

Sounds great! I'll let you know where I am when February 1st rolls around and we can figure it out from there :)

#4 Posted: 15/1/2013 - 05:38

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.