Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

1st February from KL to Thailand and beyond

Posted by Fangtasia on 9/1/2013 at 03:57

Hi!
I wanna go from KL to Penang and a couple other Malaysian places along the way to Thailand and then Cambodia, Laos and maybe a couple more countries. I'm not a party girl - at all. So if that's you're main interest we won't match, but if you like nerdy things, temples, trekking, food exploring etc.? Why not travel together? I'm German,27 y/o, and I've lived in Korea for a while and have seen a couple places but not nearly as many as I would have liked. Looking forward to some company!

#1 Fangtasia has been a member since 9/1/2013. Posts: 5

Posted by shootingsilver on 14/1/2013 at 06:48

Hey!
I'm an 18 yr old American girl travelling solo. I'll be travelling to Georgetown from Khao Lak starting on the 16th of January and then around Malaysia for a while, then up to Laos/Cambodia/Vietnam. I realize I'll in Malaysia much sooner than you will be but maybe we can meet up along the way somewhere. I am not a partier but may be younger than the companion you had in mind?

#2 shootingsilver has been a member since 14/1/2013. Posts: 3

Posted by Fangtasia on 14/1/2013 at 17:42

Hello shootingsilver!
Age is really not important for me - the right mindset is :)
I wanna go from Malaysia to Cambodia and Laos, too, so it'd be fab if we could meet up - but no real set itinary yet. I only know for sure that I'll be in Kuala Lumpur on the 1st of February. I'll keep you updated and maybe we can meet somewhere along the way!

#3 Fangtasia has been a member since 9/1/2013. Posts: 5

Posted by shootingsilver on 15/1/2013 at 05:38

Sounds great! I'll let you know where I am when February 1st rolls around and we can figure it out from there :)

#4 shootingsilver has been a member since 14/1/2013. Posts: 3

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.