Companions forum

Cambodia 6th Feb to 15th

• smurfzzz

Joined Travelfish
    15th January, 2013
    Location Singapore

I'm travelling alone and will appreciate a travel buddy to Cambodia on the above date to share cost and watch each other's back. Anyone interested?

These are my itineary.

Siem Riep - ancient ruins, horse riding, national park, waterfall, nightlife and market, spa
    Phnom Penh - Killing field, Tuol Sleng Museum, Wild Life rescue tour, nightlife and spa (maybe)
    Sihanoukville - diving, waterfall
    Kratie - dolphin watching

#1 Posted: 15/1/2013 - 01:59

• Advertisement

• nburland

Joined Travelfish
    13th January, 2013

hi, not sure if im heading to cabodia or laos 1st but get in touch if you fancy it as its more likely to be cambodia and the dates are about right.

im a 30 y/o /m from the uk and traveling solo also.

#2 Posted: 16/1/2013 - 15:41

• smurfzzz

Joined Travelfish
    15th January, 2013
    Location Singapore

Sounds great... Keep me inform if you will be travelling to cambodia during these date.

#3 Posted: 16/1/2013 - 19:31

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
29 y/o Male from States solo Feb 15th thru Mar 15th ... By jbreezy on 23 Dec 2010 0 1504 23 Dec 2010