Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Male, 32 Travelling Solo from BKK to Siem Reap to Phnom Penh to Ho Chi Minh Late April/early May

Posted by ozzie153 on 23/4/2013 at 11:52

Hi,

I'm Ollie, 32 British male. I currently live and work in Bangkok. I will be travelling from Bangkok to Siem Reap on the 29th or 30th of April. I'll stay there for a few days doing all the tourist stuff then heading onto Phnom Penh about the 4th or 5th of May. I'll stay there for a few days and then onto Ho Chi Minh City to meet some friends. From there I'll be flying back to Bangkok to go back to work :(

I'd like to meet some people to travel with, have dinner with, a chat, go fly fishing - whatever really. I'm pretty down to earth, a capable traveller and independent. I'm interested in the cultural and historical aspects for the trip rather than getting hammered on cheap beer but that can work too.

If you are interested in chatting or meeting up or even to know about my experiences then drop me a line.

Also feel free to contact me if you are in Bangkok sometime and want to know a little bit about the city or see something that might not be in the guide books.

Happy travelling!

Ollie

#1 ozzie153 has been a member since 23/4/2013. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 1
 Website 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.