Companions forum

24 year old solo male (july4-july29th) Bangkok>Chaing Mai>?>?>Koh Phang

• Crphilli

Joined Travelfish
    10th June, 2013
    Location United States

Hey all,

I will be arriving in Bangkok on the night of July 4th. I have extremely flexible plans at this point. As of now, I am planning on staying in Bangkok for a few nights than traveling to Chiang mai for a few nights. From Chiang Mai my plans are very open. Would like to go to Laos or Cambodia (I'm banking on meeting some fellow travelers to band up with and continue on with.) From either Laos or Cambodia I would like to fly down or Train/bus down to Koh Phangan to beach hop and catch the full moon party. I then plan to work my way slowely back up to Bangkok to fly out on the 29th of July. I am very interested in hopping around but would like to keep it to a two country minimum so as not to wear myself out traveling and to watch the funds. If any of this sounds interesting to you or would work into your itinerary maybe we can plan out the first stretch of our trip together and go from there. I would be more than willing to leave Bangkok right away and spend time there at the end of my trip before my flight home if that would better suit potential travel buddies.

Just to let you know a little about me: I'm a 24 year old male and this is my first time in SEA. I'm getting ready to start medical school so essentially this is my last trip for awhile ha. I live in Charleston, SC and I am in a committed relationship (I say that only so you know I'm not creeping ha). Feel free to check out my page w/ references and a very outdated bio on couchsurfing.org http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=HWYINPA

I am into seeing interesting sights, checking out popular spots for young travelers, doing adventure activities, and having a good time. I like to have few drinks, socialize with foreigners, and get a good feel for other cultures. I want to do a majority of travel via train/bus but can do a flight or two.

Let me know. I believe that I can except Private messages (first time using Travelfish) so that may be a better way to communicate!

If you are interested lets talk specifics and get some plans hashed out.. Looking for fun/interesting people either male/female to make this trip incredible.

Cheers,
    Coti

#1 Posted: 12/6/2013 - 14:25

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
26 year old male solo traveler:1/29/2011- April/May/June??? ... By bradencobb on 11 Jan 2011 1 2988 15 May 2013
Solo Traveller Bangkok 24y/o male ... By Daniel_Sg on 18 Apr 2014 0 506 18 Apr 2014
23/Male Solo Traveller - Arriving in Bangkok 1st March. ... By shivanz on 17 Feb 2014 0 546 17 Feb 2014
Solo male arriving in Bangkok around 14th Feb/buddies n banter required ... By geordietravelle on 30 Jan 2013 4 856 4 Mar 2013
22yo Male Solo Traveller - Arrive Bangkok 13th February ... By Quickstix on 31 Jan 2014 5 1440 12 Feb 2014
25 year old male travel in Cambodia May 13-May 30 ... By Bocomo on 12 May 2010 0 1462 12 May 2010
22 year old male traveling to Cambodia for the first time! ... By ihoopjazz on 5 Nov 2010 26 7793 1 Feb 2011
22 year old male traveling to Laos for the first time! ... By ihoopjazz on 5 Nov 2010 14 4381 1 Jan 2011
24 year old male from the US traveling SE Asia may 2011 ... By ryanm24 on 27 Apr 2011 3 2028 27 Apr 2011
Cheap living - travelling alone - 21 year old male. ... By twistedsignal on 22 Mar 2013 5 2577 25 Mar 2013