Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

24 year old solo male (july4-july29th) Bangkok>Chaing Mai>?>?>Koh Phang

Posted by Crphilli on 12/6/2013 at 14:25

Hey all,

I will be arriving in Bangkok on the night of July 4th. I have extremely flexible plans at this point. As of now, I am planning on staying in Bangkok for a few nights than traveling to Chiang mai for a few nights. From Chiang Mai my plans are very open. Would like to go to Laos or Cambodia (I'm banking on meeting some fellow travelers to band up with and continue on with.) From either Laos or Cambodia I would like to fly down or Train/bus down to Koh Phangan to beach hop and catch the full moon party. I then plan to work my way slowely back up to Bangkok to fly out on the 29th of July. I am very interested in hopping around but would like to keep it to a two country minimum so as not to wear myself out traveling and to watch the funds. If any of this sounds interesting to you or would work into your itinerary maybe we can plan out the first stretch of our trip together and go from there. I would be more than willing to leave Bangkok right away and spend time there at the end of my trip before my flight home if that would better suit potential travel buddies.

Just to let you know a little about me: I'm a 24 year old male and this is my first time in SEA. I'm getting ready to start medical school so essentially this is my last trip for awhile ha. I live in Charleston, SC and I am in a committed relationship (I say that only so you know I'm not creeping ha). Feel free to check out my page w/ references and a very outdated bio on couchsurfing.org http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=HWYINPA

I am into seeing interesting sights, checking out popular spots for young travelers, doing adventure activities, and having a good time. I like to have few drinks, socialize with foreigners, and get a good feel for other cultures. I want to do a majority of travel via train/bus but can do a flight or two.

Let me know. I believe that I can except Private messages (first time using Travelfish) so that may be a better way to communicate!

If you are interested lets talk specifics and get some plans hashed out.. Looking for fun/interesting people either male/female to make this trip incredible.

Cheers,
Coti

#1 Crphilli has been a member since 10/6/2013. Location: United States. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.