Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Travel buddy wanted nov 9th-30th

Posted by Egemzer on 8/7/2013 at 00:18

Hello!

I'm a 26yo F from San Francisco hoping to explore 2-3 countries in Southeast Asia between nov 9th and 30th when I'll have 3 weeks vacation.

My heart is set of Vietnam and Thailand but I could do an additional if yours is set on something else.

I'm into travel to experience local traditions and food, not a big partier but I do love to meet people along the way. I'd love to find a travel buddy to plan the trip with - reach out if you're interested!!

#1 Egemzer has been a member since 8/7/2013. Posts: 1

Posted by ricardo4 on 8/7/2013 at 23:02

Hello! Im planning pretty much the same thing as you and have been looking for someone to travel with...

Email me on kevinspaceyuk@googlemail.com and we can hopefully plan something :-)

Rich

#2 ricardo4 has been a member since 7/3/2013. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 25

Posted by arienneantonio on 17/7/2013 at 13:21

hi im in thailand around that date .. maybe we can meet !

#3 arienneantonio has been a member since 1/7/2013. Posts: 6

Posted by Pajoncek on 2/8/2013 at 08:01

Hey guys,

I am a 24yo M and I'll be in the region between 17th Nov and 01 Dec (ariving and departing from Bangkok). I'd like to see Thailand,Malaysia and Vietnam.
I couldn't convince any of my friends for an Asia trip and I'd very much like to find someone to at least make a few trips with.

PM me if interested.

#4 Pajoncek has been a member since 2/8/2013. Location: Slovakia. Posts: 1

Posted by bubbles on 29/8/2013 at 08:37

hi egemzer,
I am 25female from Ireland. I am thinking of doing the same trip. my email is soulowl@hotmail.com, let me know your plan:)

#5 bubbles has been a member since 29/8/2013. Posts: 1

Posted by simonabs203 on 29/8/2013 at 16:04

Im also in Bangkok at the end of oct this year, very nervous yet excited as I will be on my own and have no idea of where im going and who I will meet etc.. ide be up for meeting up with anyone in this same position if anybody would be interested, im 25 welsh guy and pretty outgoing up for a laugh, makes no odds girls or boys would be happy to have some company. give me a mail I any interest. abzo_106@hotmail.com

#6 simonabs203 has been a member since 29/8/2013. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.