Companions forum

Travel buddy needed SEA Oct/Nov/Dec

• cattu87

Joined Travelfish
    27th August, 2013

Hello guys i'm Andrew, im 26 and im Italian, In October ill fly to Vietnam and im looking for some travel buddy with who share this experience! My plan is to go in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia, but if someone wants to see some other country is not a problem for me.
    Im a backpacker so I will stay in hostel no luxury hotel...
    Thanks everyone, PEACE
    Andrew

#1 Posted: 28/8/2013 - 19:20

• Advertisement

• manss177

Joined Travelfish
    18th September, 2013

I Will travel to Thailand from 3-13 October Would you like to join me and start traveling in Thailand

#2 Posted: 18/9/2013 - 14:41

• krista123

Joined Travelfish
    18th September, 2013

Hi! I'm Krista, 26 as well, from California. Heading to Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia and Bali between October and December. I arrive in Bangkok on October 18. Happy to meet up somewhere. PM me.

#3 Posted: 18/9/2013 - 17:17

• Nic0312

Joined Travelfish
    20th September, 2013

Hi, I'm currently in China but planning to head over to Vietnam in the next week. I'm planning on spending a few months travelling south through Vietnam and on through Cambodia and Laos into Northern Thailand. I've got an idea of what route I plan to take but I'm really flexible. Would be good to have a travel buddy to share the trip with so let me know if your plans are similar.

#4 Posted: 20/9/2013 - 08:41

• cattu87

Joined Travelfish
    27th August, 2013

Hi Nico looks like we have a similar plan! ill arrive the 29th September on the Downtown Backpackers hostel in Hanoi, and I plan to travel south through Vietnam and after up Cambodia Laos and North Thailand, lets keep in touch

#5 Posted: 24/9/2013 - 19:23

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
travel buddy needed :-) ... By sallyissxc on 7 Mar 2011 1 1785 7 Mar 2011
Female travel Buddy needed -- November 12 to 19 ... By PKRvirus on 19 Jul 2013 0 895 19 Jul 2013