Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

23years Female looking for travelmate cambodia/vietnam start in Bangkok

Posted by clementina on 10/9/2013 at 20:04

Hello Everyone!

I'm Clementine, French girl 23 years Old, I m actually in Australia (Sydney)and i am planning on going to SE Asia for my first time on november until 6 december. I will be traveling solo. I have traveled solo before, but not extensively, and I enjoyed it, although it's always nice to meet and make friends with fellow travelers, especially being a female solo traveler.
I would like going in cambodia for a week and after Vietnam (I really want doing the hanoi bay in kayak).
I'm flexible for the date of travel. If you are also planning a trip around this time, It's would be good meet you. Perhaps we can build a little friendship over the next few months via e-mail and then we can meet up down in Asia! I want see the through Asia, and enjoy beach and party im open minded and ready for adventure!

#1 clementina has been a member since 10/9/2013. Posts: 1

Posted by Lukhachquan on 11/9/2013 at 02:21

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi, if you plan to come to Vietnam, welcome you to visit my town and stay at my homestay : Lu Khach Quan, to learn about Vietnam culture as i just opened it and promoting for my city.
this is nearby saigon.
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g1749176-d3836897-Reviews-Lu_Khach_Quan-Bien_Hoa_Dong_Nai_Province.html

http://lukhach.com.vn/
cheers

#2 Lukhachquan has been a member since 30/7/2013. Posts: 4

Posted by Francesco on 17/10/2013 at 03:37

Hi..I m Francesco 27 years old from Italy..I have been working In Adelaide,on this last year,I ll leave Australia on the 4th of November towards Bangkok,where ,after a rapid tour of the city,i ll direct to cambodia to visit Siam reap ,i m a really open-mind person,and i ve always travelled solo,it would be great meet you in cambodia or in bangkok..Vietnam is a dream,but actually don have time to go there,on 17th will be the most important festival in chiang mai,north thailand..would not lose it!!let me know..cheers!

#3 Francesco has been a member since 17/10/2013. Posts: 1

Posted by Koolayboy on 22/10/2013 at 12:40

Hi my name is koolay I'm male and will be traveling to phnom pehn on the 7 November I am from the USA and I am cambodian and could speak the language if you meet me up I can make your trip easier. I too am a solo traveler and would like to meet new people to party with if interested hit me up koolayboy@gmail.com

#4 Koolayboy has been a member since 22/10/2013. Posts: 2

Posted by altmtl on 22/10/2013 at 21:25

Trust no one :)

#5 altmtl has been a member since 18/5/2009. Location: Canada. Posts: 992
 Website   Twitter   Facebook  

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.