Companions forum

27/F looking for buddies from 29th Oct.

• Amy_jane29

Joined Travelfish
    30th September, 2013

Hi all.
    I'm Amy from the UK. I'm flying out to Bangkok on my own on the 29th of October (my birthday!) Hoping to travel Thailand, Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia. Looking for companions to travel with. I'm easy going and don't have any plans at all at the moment!!! x

#1 Posted: 30/9/2013 - 15:58

• Advertisement

• tintin8801

Joined Travelfish
    30th September, 2013

hello Amy,

i was planning to visit thailand during november 2nd week, am yet to buy tickets and hence flexible on my plan. i am easy going 34/M from India. let me know your plans and may be we can meet and travel along if it suits us.
    be in touch.

regards

tintin

#2 Posted: 2/10/2013 - 00:24

• gazza616

Joined Travelfish
    25th January, 2013

amy

i fly out to thailand tomorrow. will probably be in bangkok around the 29th october as i have a flight booked to hanoi on the 31st october. if your about give me a shout

Gary

#3 Posted: 13/10/2013 - 13:09

• doniv

Joined Travelfish
    15th October, 2013
    Location India

Hi Amy and Gary,

I fly out from India on the 1st of Nov to Bangkok. Will be there for a day after which I plan to head to Cambodia (via train) for a week and then onto Vietnam. Let me know if either of you guys want to catch up or if the itenaries sync up..

Cheers,
    Kurian

#4 Posted: 15/10/2013 - 09:56

• prettybibis

Joined Travelfish
    15th October, 2013

Hi, Amy
    Happy B-day by then.
    I will be flying out on 25th oct from Denmark. have almost the same trip route as you . hope we can contact each to be company . thank you

Bibi

#5 Posted: 16/10/2013 - 01:15

• Koolayboy

Joined Travelfish
    22nd October, 2013

Hi Amy I'm from the USA and could speak cambodian will be in phnom pehn on nov 7 to dec I too am a solo traveler would like,to meet new friend if interested email me at koolayboy@gmail.com hope to see you there

#6 Posted: 22/10/2013 - 12:55

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.