Companions forum

Travel Buds?! Jan 2013

• adbeats06

Joined Travelfish
    22nd October, 2013
    Location Canada

Hello!

I am a 30 year old solo female traveler from Vancouver flying into Bangkok Jan 7th. I plan to spend a few days touring around and then head up to Chiang Mai .

I would love to meet up with some peeps to enrich my traveling experience. If you're in Bangkok or Chiang Mai around the same time let me know :)

#1 Posted: 9/12/2013 - 22:21

• Advertisement

• kelbosch

Joined Travelfish
    18th August, 2013

Hey! Im ending my trip in Bangkok! Will be there from 9 - 11 Jan. Definitely keen on meeting up. 25 y/o female from South Africa. :)

#2 Posted: 16/12/2013 - 09:07

• oiboy

Joined Travelfish
    4th January, 2014

I'm also from Vancouver. In Bangkok currently (2 days) will be taking the night train to Chiang Mai spend 4 nights then head by bus to Laos. Wouldn't mind meeting up along my journey with other peeps. I'm a 30 year old guy who's prime goal for this trip is to take amazing photos, eat well, and learn more about Asiatic Elephants. :p

#3 Posted: 4/1/2014 - 03:55

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Backpacking SE Asia in January for 6 months - Travel buds wanted! ... By AaronCole on 23 Oct 2013 5 1427 28 Oct 2013