Companions forum

Meetup in Cambodia?

• kbeck84

Joined Travelfish
    4th June, 2013

I'm heading to Southeast Asia on Jan 2 2014. Was originally going with a buddy but he is unable to join due to the sudden need of surgery.

I have begun combing the internet to find anyone willing to meet up and travel any length of time with me in Southeast Asia. I am flying into Ho Chi Minh City on Jan. 2 and have to fly out on March 4.

In the two months I am hoping to see Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, and Thailand. If anyone is interested please respond and we can figure something out. I am a male in my late twenties from California. I have done other world traveling but nothing of this caliber on my own. I consider myself very easy to get along with and am up for anything.

#1 Posted: 13/12/2013 - 22:33

• Advertisement

• emanoil

Joined Travelfish
    14th December, 2013

hi there :) i am heading to south east asia on 8th of january and i am travelling by myself so yes if the offer is still available i would be more than happy to join you . My name is Emanoil a 26 year male from Romania i plan to travel from 8th of january to 20 of february , its a bit less than you but i think we can meet up in cambodgia or thailand if you want cause i will spend about 9 days travelling around south east Thailand ( Koh samui , ko phi phi , ho phang iang island) so if you are inteested just give me a reply , thank you :)

#2 Posted: 14/12/2013 - 17:29

• Travelgen

Joined Travelfish
    10th December, 2013

Hi, I plan to do Laos and Cambodia for around 3/4 weeks in January - dates still undecided as yet as i'm quite flexible, as long as i'm in Hong Kong by 30 January. I've done Vietnam and parts of Thailand already, so if you're interested in meeting up, then let me know. I'm from the UK, late twenties and female.

#3 Posted: 15/12/2013 - 03:02

• kbeck84

Joined Travelfish
    4th June, 2013

I'm super excited to get responses! I think I might be able to meet up with both you guys at some point in my trip. My email is kbeck84@gmail.com, we can work out some details that way. I'm totally flexible on dates, and tend to be more interested in outdoorsy and adventure type things. Look forward to hearing from you guys.

-Kyle

#4 Posted: 15/12/2013 - 10:24

• emanoil

Joined Travelfish
    14th December, 2013

it will be nice if at some point we could all meet:), i am gone travel around thailand from 8th of january to 22-23 same month and after going towards Cambodia where i will travel around 1 1/2 weeks and the lat destination is Vietnam where i will stay about 2 weeks , but the problem is that i havent done no plans yet regarding places to visit , any suggestions? :) hey looking forward to hear from you all

#5 Posted: 15/12/2013 - 11:22

• suzie

Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2013

Hey!
    Another solo traveler here 25year old female from the US. I'll be in Thailand (and maaaybe Cambodia) January 11th til the 30th so if you're around then, I'm definitely open to meeting up for part of the trip. Haven't planned anything out really, figuring out all that when I arrive, or maybe few days before. Hope to hear back!

#6 Posted: 18/12/2013 - 06:40

• emanoil

Joined Travelfish
    14th December, 2013

Yes I will be around there in that time , actually I am going to travel around south eastern islands of thailand from 10 to 19 january , I will start with Koh samui and finish somewhere around :d lets see where the wind brings me :))

#7 Posted: 18/12/2013 - 13:41

• suzie

Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2013

Hi Emanoil,

Send me a PM with your email or fb and we can try to work something out. I'll be around the islands in the beginning of my trip as well.

#8 Posted: 18/12/2013 - 20:17

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.