Companions forum

Southeast Asia from April 1 - May 14

• mmattes

Joined Travelfish
    26th February, 2009

I'm a 25 year old Caucasian male, recent medical school graduate heading to Southeast Asia from April 1 - May 14, looking for a travel companion(s) for that time. I'd like to spend some time in Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia, and possible also in Malaysia or Indonesia. I tend to stay mostly in hostels, and I like to do some combination of cultural and outdoorsy things, probably spending more time in the country than the city. I tend to like to keep active and on the move, so I may not want to stay in one place for too long a time. I'm a very laid back person in general though who just wants to have a good experience without too much in the way of advanced planning.

#1 Posted: 26/2/2009 - 02:10

• Advertisement

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Just moved this from the FAQ to a standalone thread - you're more likely to get a useful response that way.

#2 Posted: 26/2/2009 - 18:07

• badcop37

Joined Travelfish
    13th March, 2009

Hi,

I am a Canadian guy arriving on April 8th and looking to do a similar trip. I am planning Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam and fly out of Bangkok on the 25th of May.

If you will still be in near Bangkok on the 8th of April maybe we could meet and possibly see Laos Cambodia and Vietnam together.

send me and email

badcop37@hotmail.com

Dave

#3 Posted: 13/3/2009 - 08:21

• hazelle

Joined Travelfish
    4th April, 2009

Hi, i'm hoping to go Malaysia either 2nd week Apr or in mid may.. if it's sorta similar to your itinery, and if u're still interested to have some company, feel free to drop me an email or something. i'm looking at doing nature stuff like explore national parks in malaysia or river rafting etc.. to just like get away for a while... still researching.. haha.. i can bring u around Kuala Lumpur in return..

hazel.tsw@gmail.com
    btw, i'm 23, female

#4 Posted: 4/4/2009 - 00:54

• hazelle

Joined Travelfish
    4th April, 2009

Hi, i'm hoping to go Malaysia either 2nd week Apr or in mid may.. if it's sorta similar to your itinery, and if u're still interested to have some company, feel free to drop me an email or something. i'm looking at doing nature stuff like explore national parks in malaysia or river rafting etc.. to just like get away for a while... still researching.. haha.. i can bring u around Kuala Lumpur in return..

hazel.tsw@gmail.com
    btw, i'm 23, female

#5 Posted: 4/4/2009 - 00:54

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.