Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

26yo Male, currently in Northern Vietnam, figures a travel buddy for a bit might be cool

Posted by gingermark on 7/4/2009 at 12:15

Posted from within Vietnam.

I have been travelling for 3 months mainly overland through Russia, Mongolia, China, Japan & South Korea, and am currently in Hanoi, although I suspect I will be heading south in 3 or 4 days.

Don't currently have any concrete plans now apart from heading south - so if you do feel free to impose them on me!

I would like to also go to Laos, and would be happy to spend some time in Thailand. Am also coming around to the idea of Cambodia. If money allows Malaysia is also a possibility - am heading south to Singapore with the intention of catching a flight to NZ in a month or two's time.

I am a 26yo male from the UK, quite relaxed, a bit templed-out but still enjoy them. I don't mind the odd hike but am not exactly super-fit, although I have done a fair bit of trekking already on the trip. I drink beer regularly, but extremely rarely to excess, and usually wash daily when possible.

Basically if there is anyone out there who is flexible, in the area, wants someone to hang out with and watch their bags, and won't constantly want to go out to meat-markets, give me a shout.

Don't really care about age/gender.

#1 gingermark has been a member since 7/4/2009. Posts: 9

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.